The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Manager - Akron, OH

TheJVGuru

affiliate
My name is BJ Gale. I've been an affiliate & Email marketing manager for the last couple years for a very successful, relatively well-known biz-opp super affiliate. Essentially, what that means is that I organized, orchestrated, and facilitated the entirety of the ad-swapping section of his business.

Well, he's decided to make that a significantly smaller part of his business model. As a result, he no longer needed someone dedicated to it.

Fortunately, working there has given me a considerable amount of experience and insight into the world of IM, and, more specifically, how to tend to affiliates, super-affiliates, and how to do Email ad swaps.

I would love to find someone who is looking for a person to do what it is I can do. Essentially, I'd like such an employer to be able to set me up as his Affiliate Manager and let me loose.

I am adept at numerous Email Service Provider interfaces, such as AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Constant Contact, Goldbar, and List Marketer. Given this, it wouldn't take much to become familiar with others if necessary.

I am also adept at building and maintaining relationships with super affiliates, and even mending previous ones if necessary.

I have some experience on both sides of the Direct Track software, used by many affiliate networks, such as Clickbooth, ROI Rocket, and iAffiliate. I also have an above average understanding of Microsoft Excel, making statistical tracking a much more streamlined activity, aiding the efficiency of the company.

In addition to my experience, I am a hard, self-motivated worker, who doesn't mind working strange or long hours, or even on weekends. I simply love the position and the IM world in general. Though my background exists primarily in the biz-opp space, I am willing and able to adapt to any niche, and excel there.

I need very little, as I have virtually everything I need in my home office.

I'm hoping to find a great employer on here, and am excited to begin looking!

To reach me:
Email: galejobe AT fastmail DOT fm
AIM: iAffiliateMan

banners
Back