The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate links in subscription emails?

LetsSeeTheMenu

affiliate
Let's get down to the brass tacks here because I know there are a lot of beginners here just like me. I own a web-site called {link to own site deleted} and I have a subscription list which I send special offers to my customers through, should I include affiliate offers in these e-mails and does anyone think a branch of my site in their area would be a good list building tool. If this is a poor idea can anyone explain what does make sense and please be specific; the Devil is in the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you're working with a list, it's important to provide content to keep them interested.

You should provide content 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time it's a good idea to promote only products that you have tested yourself and find truely useful to the readers of your list.

If you just promote, promote, promote you won't convert very well and you'll need 10x as many subscribers.

Let's get down to the brass tacks here because I know there are a lot of beginners here just like me. I own a web-site called {link to own site deleted} and I have a subscription list which I send special offers to my customers through, should I include affiliate offers in these e-mails and does anyone think a branch of my site in their area would be a good list building tool. If this is a poor idea can anyone explain what does make sense and please be specific; the Devil is in the details.

It sounds great to me. Just make sure you ad content that will keep your subscribers reading.

Do some research and find out what's hot. Do you have mostly women? Men? etc. Build from that.

banners
Back