The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate link to Squeeze Page

ghabs

affiliate
How can I take an affiliate link?. turn it into a domain name and make that domain name my own squeeze page instead of the one given by the network I'm promoting? HANG w/ me here?. The affiliate link already has its own squeeze page but I want to make up my own squeeze page with the affiliate link embedded into it.

Don't know how else I can make an affiliate link besides taking one of the nine affiliate links my network gave me to promote with. I want to make my own made up squeeze page and have it under the domain name I bought from GoDaddy.

So when someone comes to the domain name they see my squeeze page and not the networks squeeze page. The affiliate link still needs to be embedded into the domain name I bought so I get the commissions.

Read twice it will make more sense.

Not an easy answer here but if anyone could give ideas, sites, know how or where I could get this done would be great help.

Thank you and appreciate your feedback!

Continuation of person asking these question

-You want to have your squeeze page redirect directly to the offer sales pages when someone opts in?
-You want to have your squeeze page redirect to the offer squeeze page when someone opts in?
-Neither?

My own made squeeze page redirected to offer page...however confused by my given network squeeze page that has my affiliate id embedded into it: Empower Network: Weird Selling Trick

So how do I get my affiliate id set up on my own made up squeeze page? Do I need my id embedded into my made up squeeze page and if so how? Want to make sure I do not miss a commission.

You have to register your own domain name.

Then you need to host it somewhere. Once it is hosted, you can take any of the affiliate links that they give you and then you want to use an affiliate link cloaker and then add that code to your original home page which usually looks like this:

/index.html

Once you add that code to your home page or editor, you will then be able to see that your domainname.com goes to that affiliate link and it won't look like an affiliate link to your potential prospects.

I was thinking the same thing! Great minds think alike! Let's hope everything else agrees with what you're saying... you've got my approval! Your own domain is the choice that must be made. There are a good amount of affiliate link cloakers on line. Do a search and you will find one.

banners
Back