The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Independence Day - Happy 4th!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Are you thankful for your Independence? Think about it. We work in the most "free" country in the world. Plus full-time affiliates and outsourced affiliate managers have the freedom to work from home and the independence to largely create their own destiny.

<em><font size="2" color="Purple">When you work a 9-5 J.O.B. your income is limited.

When you are an affiliate the harder & smarter you work,
the more income you can make!

As an affiliate your earning potential is truly unlimited! </font></em>

I feel SO blessed to have the freedom to work from home
and have my own company.

I hope you will all take time to celebrate your independence... this wonderful country we live in...
and this amazing opportunity called affiliate marketing. Freedom is a beautiful thing!

Enjoy a day off with your family and Happy 4th of July!

Last edited by a moderator:
Celebrating the 4th of July

Americans all around the country are celebrating Independence Day today. Many of these people won't stop to give much thought to the actual meaning of the 4th of July.

We must never forget that duiring the history of the United States of America many have died to help preserve our freedom.

fireworks_4th_7.gif

Here are some songs to honor America:

"America the Beautiful" sung by Ray Charles America The Beautiful - Sing-along with Ray Charles by Brownielocks.

"God Bless the USA" sung by Lee Greenwood God Bless The USA - Sing along Wave (Song Lyrics Vocals) w/ Brownielocks & Lee Greenwood

"The Star Spangled Banner" sung by Whitney Houston Anthem - A Tribute to Those Killed in the Attack on America - September 11, 2001

"God Bless America" sung by Kate Smith God Bless America - Sing Along Song Lyrics by THE Kate Smith! from Brownielocks.

What is everyone doing today anyway? I forgot to ask.

Our family and extended family of friends, all gather at the big park
near city hall in a nearby town. Bands, games and food all day -
then fireworks at night. I'll miss the daytime activities since my mean
old boss is making me work today
. :p But dinner in the park and fireworks
is the best part. We all bring food to share and have a big smorgasbord.

Can't wait to see what my 23 month old grand daughter thinks of the fireworks.
She slept right through them last year - huge bangs, bright flashes and all,
so this will be her 1st time awake. Should be fun - can't wait!

Happy Independence Day everyone! I'm visiting my hometown of St. Louis, Missouri and headed to a barbecue to overeat. :D Hope everyone has a safe and fun Holiday!

Yes, St. Louis, Missouri - The greatest city in the world.

I know from previous comments from you that it is a suburb or St. Louis, just as I am in a different suburb of St. Louis. The whole thing is different than any other area in the country. We understand it since we are both talking about St. Louis County and the City of St. Louis is not in St. Louis county or any county for that matter.

Enough of all that confusion. I hope you enjoy yourself while you are back in town.

So did everyone have a GREAT 4th of July???

I certainly did! Best ever - course I think that every year! :p

Lots of quality family time.
Cute little babies to entertain us.
Ate til I was ready to pop.

The fireworks show this year was AMAZING and seemed to last a lot longer than normal.

When the song "Let Freedom Ring" came on I just started crying.
With the Fireworks and everything it was just so moving!

"Let freedom ring
Let the white dove sing
Let the whole world know that today is the day of a reckoning
Let the weak be strong
Let the right be wrong
Roll the stone away
Let the guilty pay
It's Independence Day"

Yes, St. Louis, Missouri - The greatest city in the world.

I know from previous comments from you that it is a suburb or St. Louis, just as I am in a different suburb of St. Louis. The whole thing is different than any other area in the country. We understand it since we are both talking about St. Louis County and the City of St. Louis is not in St. Louis county or any county for that matter.

Enough of all that confusion. I hope you enjoy yourself while you are back in town.

So true Larwee! I confuse people with that issue all the time. You have to be from STL to understand it, that's for sure! :D

MI
Back