The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate Elite?

mattcook620

I heard Brad Callen the creator of SEO Elite and Keyword Elite is coming out with a product called Affiliate Elite? Any ideas on what this is gonna be about?

Matthew

I did not know either. It think it may be geared towards making money with clickbank and how to utilize that program the best possible

The video is up now. I just watched it.

Looks like it's not a tool for regular affiliates trying to sell retail affiliate products.
Seems to be primarily for recruiting Clickbank and PayDotCom affiliates.
So if you are looking to recruit on your 2nd tier or have your own ebook
and need to recruit affiliates but again, what I got is its for info marketers.

Affiliate Elite ? Affiliate Elite

My understanding is Affiliate Elite has the ability to "hack" into the databases of Clickbank and PayDotCom, retrieving their entire inventory of products WITH performance statistics, so you know exactly which products are the most profitable.

It will also allow the user to reverse engineer a website and discover which keywords (coming from ads and links) are driving traffic to that site, plus you can also see what natural search phrases and keywords are coming from Google. Atleast that's what I read in one review!

regards
gravell

knowing the 'Elite' line it'll be $167

After watching the video it looks like it scrapes results from Google using 'inanchor' and then visits each site to to grab the affiliate id from the page source.

It'll also probably do the same as cb-advantage with the gravity scores etc and do some wizardry with the other figures you can get from the CB xml feed.

We'll find out soon enough :)

Austin.

New video out on Affiliate Elite site. Pretty powerful feature being demonstrated.

The software does a reverse Google search on Adwords campaigns - it claims to grab all of the ads for a given domain name and shows the keywords too.

personally have no idea how the software does this.

Affiliate Elite shows 230+ ads for the domain richjerk.com. Keycompete only pulls 161 results and spyfu doesn't have any listed.

looks good :)

Austin.

I actually ended up here after watching the latest
video from Brad Callen on Affiliate Elite.

He highlights the comments Austin made about
the inanchor, and then goes on to show it's
actually not how the program finds affiliates.

You can watch the video here:
Created by Camtasia Studio 4

And someone mentioned pricing. I'm pretty sure it's going
to be a bit more expensive than Keyword Elite and SEO Elite.

Mainly because it'll have a recurring monthly fee. Not 100%
sure what that monthly fee includes, but it'll be somewhere between
$25 and $40 from what I hear.

That being said, from the videos so far it looks like Affiliate Elite
will be a lot more powerful than his other programs, so it probably
justifies the price rise.

Also if you look at the price of AE's competitors, it begins to sound
quite reasonable.

But one of the most intriguing aspects of the Affiliate Elite
pre-launch is the battle between affiliates for top spot on Google.

Knowing how much SEO Elite and Keyword Elite have made
for people promoting them, I'm guessing the #1 spot is going
to be worth a lot of money.

There's even an Affiliate Elite blog dedicated to Affiliate Elite Affiliates
... if you can wrap your head around that one ;)

Affiliate Elite Affiliates Line-up to Battle ? Affiliate Elite INSIDER

Funnily enough, the official site is way down on page two of Google...

hi all;

have just watched the new AE video. loved the way Brad debunked my earlier post - lol

pity he didn't show the results for:

allinanchor:butterfly marketing

not saying that's how it's done as it's a little too messy but is one way of getting a load of pages that have the affiliate link.

No doubt about it tho', AE looks hot :)

Austin.

knowing the 'Elite' line it'll be $167

After watching the video it looks like it scrapes results from Google using 'inanchor' and then visits each site to to grab the affiliate id from the page source.

It'll also probably do the same as cb-advantage with the gravity scores etc and do some wizardry with the other figures you can get from the CB xml feed.

We'll find out soon enough :)

Austin.

Brad Callen is trying to show you all wrong in his video austin...Though the inanchor usage is wrong, all one needs to do is type in "bfmscript" in google and you get 4340 results. Im sure at least a 1000 of those are useful affiliates.

While this does automate it, it doesn't show the potential of any of these affiliates...

Affiliate Elite

Brad Callen is trying to show you all wrong in his video austin...Though the inanchor usage is wrong, all one needs to do is type in "bfmscript" in google and you get 4340 results. Im sure at least a 1000 of those are useful affiliates.

While this does automate it, it doesn't show the potential of any of these affiliates...

Hi guys, no, I'm not try to "prove anyone wrong". The purpose of the video was the clear up confusion.

2 points here:

1. I'm assuming when you state that I am using the inanchor command you mean I should be inputting: inanchor:bfmscript

Click on this link... and browse through the results. Most of the results bring back pages that contain the "text" bfmscript.hop.clickbank.net on the page, not an actual hyperlink... By inputting the command I showed in the video, it was atleast returning valid pages, even though there were fewer.

inanchor:bfmscript - Google Search

2. Go to Google, enter bfmscript. Then browse through the results. That will ONLY bring back pages that contain that text on the page. What if you're looking up an affiliate ID named something more common, like "weight loss"?

Click this link and browse through the results.

bfmscript - Google Search

Again, I was definitely NOT trying to prove anyone wrong. An inanchor search would bring back a few valid results and is certainly better than doing nothing. Just by coming up with that idea, you're smarter than the average Joe for sure :) The purpose of the video was to avoid confusion.

Sorry Austin, I hope I didn't upset anyone, as that was definitely not my intention! I actually applaud you for coming up with something that will atleast pull some affiliates :)

Brad

Thanks for your post Brad and thanks for joining.

We look forward to more posts from you.

Certainly no upset here Brad - I think the 'Elite' series s/w is amazingly helpful (I cut my teeth on SEM with KE and SEOE - long way to go yet tho').

There are other allinanchor searches that show 1000's of pages with links for butterfly but just like the AE vid shows, the pages have to be checked and soooo many of them are just redirects so that'd be an extra step to get the affiliate id.

A heck of a lot of work involved cutting out the url anchors compared to intext anchors, so however it does it, AE does a great job.

Wouldn't it be nice if Google had an allinanchortext operator :)

Austin.

2. Go to Google, enter bfmscript. Then browse through the results. That will ONLY bring back pages that contain that text on the page. What if you're looking up an affiliate ID named something more common, like "weight loss"?

That does make a bit of sense, though I tend to disagree as any affiliates id is a single word as you cant have spaces in your affiliate id at clickbank. SO "weight loss" cant be an affiliate id.

Secondly even if the name were a common name like say "loss" or "weight", what are the chances of hop.clickbank.net being appended to it and it not being an affiliate id?

Not saying that your software necessarily uses the same method, but the fact remains that unless you have access to clickbanks database which I presume you don't (unless you have partnered up with them) all a software can do is replicate what a human would normally do, only do it faster.

So using a search engine would be the most common way of approaching this.

The question that people should really be asking is "Ok, it finds affiliate id's but does it show who is a super affiliate and who is a regular made one sale in a year kinda affiliate?" coz that's what would make the data relevant.

Simply mailing thousands of affiliates with the hope of them answering is like throwing **** at the wall and hoping something sticks.

One more thing is that in your video it shows a lot of blogspot blogs where an affiliate has his link in, and obviously your whois search will bring "Google" up as the owner. Don't you think this oughta be filtered?

All the best with your product launch

Hey Brad,

So glad to have you join us. Thanks for weighing in on the issue
and I really wish you lots of luck with your pending launch.

banners
Back