The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate company not paying up

Vinnyc

affiliate
Hi there,

Any ideas on how to make an affiliate company pay up what they owe?

Not a significant amount of earnings but around £130 which would still be nice to collect.

I have met the minimum threshold & asked for payment on a number of times. First time I got a response saying they were "busy over christmas" and sorting out the backlog. Have heard nothing back from my second chaser.

Any ideas?

Is this an established and reputable network? Are you able to call them to discuss it? A voice discussion may get you get you somewhere. Maybe. It's harder to blow a person off when speaking on the phone than it is by message or email.

I hope you've stopped promoting for them, at least until you receive payment.

Thanks azgold. It's PKR. I was wondering if maybe they are struggling. But had a look at there most recent financials and they seem to have plenty of cash reserves. They're probably just being difficult. Yes, I think I am going to stop promoting them!

I just checked, they are not one of vetted vendors/Resources.

They're probably just being difficult.

I guess it's hard to know if you can't get them to communicate with you. Have you tried calling them?

Yes, I think I am going to stop promoting them!

If you're not getting paid, you definitely want to stop. Elsewise, you're spending money for traffic but not getting anything back.

Good luck with this. Please let us know how it goes.

MI
Back