The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate Blogger

duzins

affiliate
I blog on affiliate advertising and other blog monetization methods at my main blog. I also vlog and podcast, in addition to running a problogwriter's forum and writing 4 blog network blogs.

It's the early morning here, so that's all you're getting out of me at this point. ;)

Welcome to 5 Star, duzins. How are things in Virginia?

It is early in the morning here too. It is a few minutes before 4 o'clock. But, I'm not going to let that stop me from giving you a welcome. We are here around the clock to serve our 5 Star members.

There are a lot of bloggers here at 5 Star, so you should feel right at home.

I hope you will have more to say when it isn't so early in the morning. I know you'll find plenty to talk about.

VA is great, but I'm soooo tired right now. Haven't been to bed yet and looks like that will have to wait for a few hours til the kids get to school. Ugh. :(

Hi duzins,

Welcome to 5 Star. Larwee is right. You are in good company with lots of bloggers, tips and tools for monetizing blogs as well as getting the most out of affiliate marketing.

Curious how you found us. I just started some new advertising campaigns and have a feeling I know where you found out about us - based on your background. Just wondering if I'm right!

Cool to know. That wasn't my guess, but thanks for letting me know.

Glad you came out of lurk mode and jumped in.
You'll get more out of the forum that way!

Affiliate Blogger is my own affiliate related blog. Image my surprise seeing it in the title of your post. I just knew there would be another kindred spirit there. :p

I listened to Linda on the shoemoney show too ... in fact, I've been back to listen several times since. Good stuff!

Anyhow, welcome to the forum!

Heh Heh

I'd have titled it Sleepyblogger, but while that's accurate and the url of my site, it wouldn't have really fit. :cool:

Glad to meet you affiliate blogger.

nice to meet some bloggers who are monitizing their website via blogging.

I have not seen too many aff that have been able do put a spin to aff. marketing and blogging but I have seen tonns of spam bloggers.

just copy and slap the linkshare links on their blog.

Thanks Eric ... nice to be noticed. I'm working hard to monetize my blogs and really work them with real content and not just cookie cutter info.

I do use my blogs to test different types of advertising as well. So, I've got a wide variety up on my blogs. It will be interesting to see what shakes out as a good resource for real bloggers to earn income.

i follow blogs that promote some of my program and I have seen only 1-2 that does it well.

the rest are just slapping links or image links on their blog along with the 20-30 other merchant programs

glad that some people are doing it the right way ;)

banners
Back