The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AdWork Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

I signed up in this network and my application denied they says
''At this time, the quality of your promotional methods do not meet our traffic requirements''
but can some one tell me Adwork did not allow 7search, Because i promoting Maxbounty through 7search

hi,

''At this time, the quality of your promotional methods do not meet our traffic requirements''
but can some one tell me Adwork did not allow 7search, Because i promoting Maxbounty through 7search

Hey X-Master, send me a message on AIM or a private message and I can get your account re checked!

Thanks,

AdWorkMedia Support Team

Hey X-Master, send me a message on AIM or a private message and I can get your account re checked!

Thanks,

AdWorkMedia Support Team

I also just sent you a pm, sir. Please recheck my application. I think PPC is allowed by all networks. Thanks

My very first network. Best so far I guess? lol No but seriously, AdWork Media has made me more money than any other pas networks I've joined.

I work a lot incentive friendly network , but only adwork media did not accep me :(

A lot of people seem to comment negatively about the fact that AWM blocks those who have AdBlock on. Almost all reviews I found on various forums were positive but they always say, you'll lose money because of the AdBlock thing. I kind of agree since there are millions that use the extension.

A lot of people seem to comment negatively about the fact that AWM blocks those who have AdBlock on. Almost all reviews I found on various forums were positive but they always say, you'll lose money because of the AdBlock thing. I kind of agree since there are millions that use the extension.

The AdBlock redirect is completely up to your preferences. This setting is adjustable when you view your Gateway code - so you can choose to block your traffic with it or allow it to pass normally.

We try to make every setting adjustable so that you can customize all of our tools exactly to the way you want it!

The AdBlock redirect is completely up to your preferences. This setting is adjustable when you view your Gateway code - so you can choose to block your traffic with it or allow it to pass normally.

We try to make every setting adjustable so that you can customize all of our tools exactly to the way you want it!

So you're saying I can stop losing traffic and turn off the adblock block thing? Cool. Thanks for the info!

Exactly! On the Gateway code page please uncheck this box "Protect against ad blocking software" and that will prevent your AdBlock traffic from automatically being redirected to our block page :)

Exactly! On the Gateway code page please uncheck this box "Protect against ad blocking software" and that will prevent your AdBlock traffic from automatically being redirected to our block page :)

I've seen that before and totally ignored it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back