The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

AdWork Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
We work with almost all of the major networks which have incent offers, and we by far prefer Adwork Media the most. With AWM, we have expanded our revenue by at least $4000 to $5000 extra a month. Their content locking with the different options and styles is very versatile and easy to use. Their payments are always on time and Dennis can be reached at any given hour since he somehow doesn't require sleep.

i applied to your network many times but you always denied me . please approve me.
my email: sbhshroy2(at)gmail(dot)com
and username :sbhshroy2

Hey guys - we're working on a solution for this. Since Content Lockers are JavaScript based they are vulnerable to manipulation. We also have Product Locker and Link Locker tools which are not vulnerable to any blocking from these toolbars/apps.

Hey Guys - We released a fix over the weekend for any survey blockers removing the Content Locker tool - so this should help increase click-throughs and improve earnings from our Content Lockers. Link Lockers and Product Lockers are still immune to any tampering/bypassing.

Hey All!

We're excited to invite you to AWM Traffic Fest Weekend 2013! Check the dashboard throughout the weekend for new promo codes, 5 are currently available!

Have a great month!

Thanks,
AWM

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back