The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adwords expert of 6 years

rafay86

affiliate
Hello guys,

I am Rafay. I have been managing ppc campaigns full time since 2012 and now run my own ppc agency. Since, 2016 we have been focusing solely on local businesses and lead generation clients and currently have a portfolio of over 20 clients.

I have joined this forum to learn more about the pay per call space and hopefully find some good networks and offers to promote.

Hello guys,

I am Rafay. I have been managing ppc campaigns full time since 2012 and now run my own ppc agency. Since, 2016 we have been focusing solely on local businesses and lead generation clients and currently have a portfolio of over 20 clients.

I have joined this forum to learn more about the pay per call space and hopefully find some good networks and offers to promote.
Welcome to the page rafay86!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @rafay86

Have you had a chance to check out the PPC or Pay Per Call forums yet?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello guys,

Greetings @rafay86 :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

banners
Back