The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AdWords CASE STUDY with 1000% ROI

Why was the account banned?

In this particular case, accounts were banned since the product promoted is related to adult offers which are forbidden to be promoted directly in Google AdWords. (So, as it was stated above - cloaking was inevitable.)

If I'm advertising on a clean domain or an account without issues, will I be banned?

It is rather difficult question, since only Google Adwords knows whether your accounts will be banned or not :)

Hey all,

It's only me, or is someone else that isn't impressed with this results? I'm a little bit disapointed. There isn't here any "ninja" set up (or you didn't share).

Let me explain you my comment, because I'm not really an hater :)
  • If there is low competition in some kws, and there are a lot of search in that kws, I can say that "I found a gold mine" - Good results will come! Usually works like that. And in this case is what is happening.
  • If there is a lot of competition, and he has good results, that's another story.
    • What does this Ninja did?
    • What strategy did he used?
    • What settings?
For me, he did what a almost people, do.

There's no big science here, for me.

Note: I'm not saying that he isn't a ninja, but, here, you didn't show me anything special to call him a "ninja".

Thanks.

Hey all,
It's only me, or is someone else that isn't impressed with this results? I'm a little bit disapointed. There isn't here any "ninja" set up (or you didn't share).
Thanks.

Ok then. So it is high time you were sharing YOUR personal ninja experience in AdWords and Affiliate Marketing to show us how a real ninja should look like.

That will be great if you share with us some hints secrets and ninja tricks with AdWords.
Looking forward to your reply, Pavel :D

Ok then. So it is high time you were sharing YOUR personal ninja experience in AdWords and Affiliate Marketing to show us how a real ninja should look like.

Hey!
Don't you think it's a bit unprofessional and hostile answer? I think it's his right to criticize or have doubts. And it doesn't mean he has to be a ninja or show his own results.

And in my opinion this case study is useless for newbies. As you said earlier:
It needs being cloaked and hidden from a moderator when the ads is being checked.

And I don't see anything about cloaking setup and how to use cloaking to be safe. So for any newbie trying to copy this method, it is an instant ban on Adwords.

That will be great if you share with us some hints secrets and ninja tricks with AdWords.
Looking forward to your reply, Pavel :D

Hey Tim,

Maybe I wasn't clear enough for you. And I ask you apologies for that. Or maybe I said things that I you didn't like. And I ask you apologies for that too. But I have a tip for you: If you want "yes man" people replying to your posts, please wrote on your newbie posts for only "yes man" people comment it ;)

Let me try one more time: Like I said, I'm not an hater :) I'm only an Adwords lover. Since 2012, I search and read everyday things about adwords. And, In other words, what I was trying to tell you was: Your post don't give any "magic" input. Nothing! Zero!!

I believe, I really believe, that this Russian guy is a Ninja, an expert. But what you show.. Tim, what you show was the basics of Adwords. Everyone knows how to do it :|

If you want to show something real, please show every setting, every cross selling, every keyword, scripts, automation,..... Don't show me the basics and in the subject you wrote "1000% Roi Bla bla bla".

Come on Tim!

Hey!
Don't you think it's a bit unprofessional and hostile answer? I think it's his right to criticize or have doubts. And it doesn't mean he has to be a ninja or show his own results.

And in my opinion this case study is useless for newbies. As you said earlier:

And I don't see anything about cloaking setup and how to use cloaking to be safe. So for any newbie trying to copy this method, it is an instant ban on Adwords.

Thanks for understanding my point of view :)

banners
Back