The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice On Where To begin

Bashy

I'm pretty new to the affiliate marketing space, tho i have previous history with Adsense and Amazon and SEO.

At the moment i feel like the "all the gear and no idea" guy but hey we all start somewhere right.

Right now i'm trying to wrap my head around where to begin. Here is what i have at the moment

• CPVlab - I'm familiar with this as I've been using it to track and distribute traffic for other means.
  • Access to a variety of spy accounts
  • Accounts on Max Bounty, Peerfly, Affiliaxe, Above all offers, Regaming and AppAve
  • I'm pretty good at developing landing pages/websites and graphics to go with them.

Without wanting to be spoon fed i do have some questions i would like advice on.

1. How do you pick offers to test?. I mean what makes you click on an offer in a list to see if it something you want to run, and what makes you decide to run it. Last year i had a little dabble and found the AM's from the above networks to be less than helpful apart from my AM at above all offers who was very friendly.
  2. What you suggest picking multiple offers in the niche and running at the same time, or focus on 1 offer at a time, or multiple niche offers at once to pick the potential winners?
  3. When would you close out an offer. Let say you find an offer that pays $4 and you spend $12 on traffic and get 50 clicks and 0 conversions. I have heard the general rule is to spend 3x the offer payout on traffic. In this instance would you close it out or work with the data you have and test some more.
  4. As a newb would you suggest picking low paying offers like email submits or go for more high ticket offers where maybe a sale or CC is needed
  5. When using spy tools i notice that same type of landers are being used. I guess this says they work but do you ever worry about banner blindness. I would rather create my own landers but i can see why this could be an issue.
I think that about it for now. Could go on but dont wanna go OTT too much.

Thanks for any valuable feedback.

MI
Back