The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice needed to earn money online!!!!

alexanderhil

Hi everyone, I have been working on this for a while, trying to find a technique or some resource to earn money online, but the sites I have visited have all made me question whether they?re in fact authentic and legitimate. I know that there are many questionable ones out there and would like to know from you people if there are any good online resources that can help me to earn money legitimately. I would also like any moneymaking idea to allow me to offer to and work with my friends and family (once I have faith in the opportunity)

Please do advise on my queries!!!

Start here...

Come back when you read through the newbie section...

And welcome to the forum!

P.S. This is a legitimate website so don't worry about the advice given not being authentic, etc ;)

Explore your options so you can get a feel of what direction you should follow.

Online business

Online business is the best way to make money by investing less amount of money.But you must be able to choose and start a business which you can handle and also interested in.There are various websites which provide us lots and lots of information regarding online business.:)

You will find if you read through the sticky's throughout this website many affiliate programs that have been tried & tested and are programs you can trust that if you produce results, you will get paid.

There are of course many different directions you can go when deciding upon exactly how you are going to market the products you choose.

Many people are becoming successful by starting free blogger pages, and simply keeping fresh content on their blog, with a few ads that relate to the blog topic.

Decide on a few affiliate programs that would fit what your topics would be, and chances are likely with a little time you will start making money!

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best!

Surf on the net

The type of business you need to start is totally dependent on your interest and also the amount you can invest.You can surf on the internet to select the kind of business.There are various kinds of websites available to guide you.

Affiliate marketing is the most straight forward system I know. And it does work. Loads of free info in this forum. Read it and judge for yourself

Its indeed a great idea to make money from home. Now-a-days, women are doing part time jobs sitting at home and can make their livelihood. But it is also important that one must choose based on his/her interest and time as well. For this one cna search various websites on Internet which can render them in providing lots of information in this area.

Online Business is the best business one can go for. Because by sitting at home one can make huge sums of money and can be utilised in the future. Anyone can do this business, there are no restrictions in it. Further, if one is really interested then he must visit the Internet and gather good information on online business.

I'm pretty partial to affiliate marketing myself and it has been a wonderful way to earn a great living while being at home and controlling my own time. The blogging idea above is a great way to start and you can do a search online for "blogging with wordpress" and I'm sure you'll come up with lots of useful information. Basically if you can keep an online diary of useful and interesting information that people will want to read, you can make money from that. More people = More money.

In today's marketplace I would recommend that you don't do paid search or paid placement to drive traffic to your site until you find a successful program and calculate the metrics for your ROI.

Good Luck

The basic thing i learned here is good promotions and good product can make you success. But it we try to cheat we will be left no way.
Therefore work sincerely and slowly can make us wealthier.

Yeah Affiliate Marketing and Internet Marketing in general has been referred to as the Goldrush of the 21st century. I believe there is some Truth to that.................
But just like the gold diggers in 1849 you have to put the time and work in it to secure your 'gold nuggets'.
I am very dearth on Computer programming and Computers in general myself. But in just a few months of some consistent work I am already seeing a decent stream of Monthly income thru Affiliate Marketing.

This Forum as well as places like Wicked Fire and Warriors Forum are great tools to start to learn and benefit from !!

Very few careers/industries allow you to change the niche you operate in quite like affiliate marketing does. Take the current econonmic situation for example, I am sure many people are looking to move out of promoting 'luxury items' and into niches like debt consolidation.

This flexibility is just one of the reasons I love affiliate marketing and PPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I have been working on this for a while, trying to find a technique or some resource to earn money online, but the sites I have visited have all made me question whether they?re in fact authentic and legitimate. I know that there are many questionable ones out there and would like to know from you people if there are any good online resources that can help me to earn money legitimately. I would also like any moneymaking idea to allow me to offer to and work with my friends and family (once I have faith in the opportunity)

Please do advise on my queries!!!

Actually it?s a question that comes in every newbie?s mind.

Just for the record, if you would like to know about persons/company credibility just Google him/her and you know facts about their claiming to earn a lots of money. This is by far the best solution as you get results from Big G.

Today there are thousands of online opportunities wherein we can earn an money online. One of which is internet marketing. Internet marketing could be a good a start, what's important is that you know the basic strategies on how to get the best deals online.

My advice, learn from the best...

I've discovered that the best way to learn is to learn from those out there who are already making fortunes with affiliate marketing. (By the way, affiliate marketing is awesome because you are selling other people's products, so you don't need to have the financial backing to create your own!) Start by searching google for top names...
Ewen Chia
Mike Filsaime
Russell Brunson
Stone Evans

These guys know their stuff.

Good luck!

There is lots of potential for making money online, I think you should use your strengths, are you good at a certain thing or have a good interest in something that you could take that one step further and start making money from it. Think about what you are interested with and run with it.

Definitely there are some scams out there. But there is undenaibly some authentic ones too. I would suggest to go on Forums like this and Wickedfire where you can see people who are making real money in real time with the programs they discuss amongst each other .
Its not hard to weed out the bad from the good. At Wicked Fire, members can Vote on their opinions of other members and the Legitimacy of what they are doing . They have reall good checks and balances. IMHO

MI
Back