The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Advice needed on running dating offers

daydreamer

affiliate
Greetings!

I have been running several dating offers the last few weeks and it has been getting positive ROIs.

I am currently running on TJ but only getting about 3-4 conversions a day. This is still enough to get a positive ROI as the payout is over $20+ and the campaign hardly cost over $50/day even though i set the daily limit $200.

I started running Exoclick a few days ago, but I haven't gotten any conversions yet (spent over $60 so far on that site:(). I hardly get much luck on that site compared to TJ, as I know TJ has better quality.

Now, how can I scale these offers? Are there other traffic sources I should try? Anything out there that wouldn't require paid traffic as well?
I would love to send this to FB, but I know they don't accept adult dating.

Thanks!

Well, I am not the expert but there are many ways to get free traffic. However, you can scale these offers on the same traffic source.

Greetings!

I have been running several dating offers the last few weeks and it has been getting positive ROIs.

I am currently running on TJ but only getting about 3-4 conversions a day. This is still enough to get a positive ROI as the payout is over $20+ and the campaign hardly cost over $50/day even though i set the daily limit $200.

I started running Exoclick a few days ago, but I haven't gotten any conversions yet (spent over $60 so far on that site:(). I hardly get much luck on that site compared to TJ, as I know TJ has better quality.

Now, how can I scale these offers? Are there other traffic sources I should try? Anything out there that wouldn't require paid traffic as well?
I would love to send this to FB, but I know they don't accept adult dating.

Thanks!
Hey daydreamer, i will suggest you to try Propellerads, they have good offers, but for traffic source, you should go for paid traffic, so that you can recover your budget, for you to reach the good traffic, one thing you could do could be to you know afford the service of a spy-tool to help you out reaching the best one for your oofer, and you could test them before going for any of them! Try to work with a tool like Admobispy, and see what traffic they can help you reaching! Their package is cheap, and it's an effective tool too so... Good luck with this.

There are many ways to get traffic besides buying, social media sites especially Twitter or Tumblr are adult friendly and you can also build a site, try Reddit and other ways.

Did you try to promote dating offers from CrakRevenue? They have hundreds of offers and they are honestly my favorite adult dating sponsor.

Hey daydreamer, i will suggest you to try Propellerads, they have good offers, but for traffic source, you should go for paid traffic, so that you can recover your budget, for you to reach the good traffic, one thing you could do could be to you know afford the service of a spy-tool to help you out reaching the best one for your oofer, and you could test them before going for any of them! Try to work with a tool like Admobispy, and see what traffic they can help you reaching! Their package is cheap, and it's an effective tool too so... Good luck with this.

i thought you can't promote adult on Propellerads? I tried that in the past and the campaigns wouldn't get approved, or has that changed?

There are many ways to get traffic besides buying, social media sites especially Twitter or Tumblr are adult friendly and you can also build a site, try Reddit and other ways.

Did you try to promote dating offers from CrakRevenue? They have hundreds of offers and they are honestly my favorite adult dating sponsor.

I am actually waiting for my first payment from CrakRevenue. Until I actually get money in my hand first, I am putting that network on hold. Otherwise I am just spending money for nothing.

Also, a lot of their offers have much lower payouts than other networks.....

Also, a lot of their offers have much lower payouts than other networks.....

You can try our dating smartlinks in Affmy.com

Pay your attention to our In-House smartlink special for Asian Dating traffic

npz4dff.png

I am reprogramming my twitter bot and need a 'dating' image and profile data feed to use for tweets. Has to be in XML or JSON absolutely NO manual tweets! If you have what I need (or a tip where to find it) let me know.

My Twitter feed URL clicks are costing me $0.10/CPC but the average session is 3+min and the bounce rate about 28% -- all tier 1 traffic ...

Be careful when promoting dating offers on pops, the quality might not be there and you'll be cut off from the offers. Exoclick can work but not RON. Start with Premium sites or better choose few sites from there and try to make them work. Maybe you'll find some gems, like you have now in TJ.

Hey!
Did you try to promote dating offers from TopOffers ?

TopOffers is the Premium CPA Network, which proposes exclusive dating offers. WW coverage, high EPC, exclusive Web/Mob/App offers allows us to maximize your profit.
Check our reviews
Weekly payouts for seasoned affiliates,Top Brands Benaughty, Flirt and $1000 Welcome Bonus when you reach $10,000revenue within first 3 months.

If this sounds interesting please sign up here

John, Crakrevenue is trying to scam me by not paying me! You shouldnt promote such of a company that scams people !

You can check Paidaffs for dating/adult CPL-PPS and PPS Iframe offers with high converting pre-landing pages free for improve your performance with some more advantages like flexible payment method and terms so check it out..

Not enough to know about the offer or how you push it (RON, or GEO's, premium, non premium CPM, CPC etc.), but there certainly are more options. Can point you to some feel free to reach out: skype: carlosprague cb at ctgmedia net

MI
Back