The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice about website

JoshEmmet

Banned
I have a small business, it is pet Shop. And I want to start blog in this niche, maybe in future it will be online store..Now I thinking about website. How do you think I must hire professional developer? Or, for example, I can buy premium already-made theme, and make this job by myself. I read that it is simple and fast, is it true? And is this theme are good, or I must to search another one?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes .
you can do it by your own :) .
i suggest you start with the logo first :) .
then look for a template online and it's better to be wordPress :) .
and then content and images :) .
then a professional Email :),
i think at that level you are ready to go and take care of the project, and try to take it to the next level

There are a lot of videos on YouTube that are great for beginners getting setup on WordPress. I wouldn't suggest hiring a web developer, until you have a vision & desire for specific functionality that you can't get otherwise.

I also think that you can do all work by yourself, it is not so hard, if you don't need some difficult functions. Theme looks good, use it!

I have a small business, it is pet Shop. And I want to start blog in this niche, maybe in future it will be online store..Now I thinking about website. How do you think I must hire professional developer? Or, for example, I can buy premium already-made theme(I like this one from templatemonster - Pet House - Pet Care Service Template Joomla Template #65138), and make this job by myself. I read that it is simple and fast, is it true? And is this theme are good, or I must to search another one?

Good idea :) You can do it by yourself, it is not hard!
First, use Wordpress to build the website (How to Make a WordPress Website the RIGHT WAY (Step by Step)) and you will find a lot of info here on the forum :affiliatefix:
When it will be closer to online-shop, you can use Woocommerce ( WooCommerce - eCommerce for WordPress )
Then you could monetize your website by choosing related offers to your site!

I agree with Anna2017. You can do it yourself with Wordpress. They have so many to choose from and very easy to set up. Why pay someone to do what you can do yourself. That way you are in control!

MI
Back