The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertising on Facbeook........The whole proxy/cloaking issue!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So i know a lot of guys who make a lot of money from Facebook, but id like to know who uses multiple accounts and cloaks etc? Ive been told that if your 100% upright you can get away with pushing all your traffic via one account with no issues, but most people tend to spin accounts.....discuss.

Re: Advertising on Facbeook........The whole proxy/cloaking issu

I would like to hear those guys doing Facebook too.
Lot's of Ewa guys are making a lot of $$$$$ in Facebook. :)

I know a few people who are using multiple accounts with different payment methods and large budgets and although they are extremely successful with it it isn't without its hiccups (i.e. accounts getting banned etc). They also use cloakers on their traffic and it seems to do the job but comes at a premium.

I would be intrigued to hear if it is true about being 100% upright.

Anyone else been using these methods?

Alas, everything I have read or heard about FB and Adwords success with affiliate offers seems to rely on using cloaking technology. It seems to be inevitable that for it to be worth your time, investment in cloaking is necessary. Now I haven't tested FB or Adwords myself yet, so I only comment as an interested reader/observer and I am sure there are ways to be 100% 'legit' and still do well, but I don't think it is straightforward or perhaps even worth the hassle and hoops you seem to have to jump through, hence the jump in popularity of cloaking, etc.

There is always 'way'...

I will tell you 2 ways you can do it without cloaking and still get the resutls.

#1 - Make a legit landing page with content, links in the footer to other pages on your site that also have quality content.
#2 - on facebook you can send traffic to your landing and build a list... but dont make just a squeeze page... make it more like a poll with 2-3 questions like... "what is better Play station or Xbox" etc... and at the end of "voting", name and email (where they will actually optin)... so it looks like you are really generating the data, but actually you are just getting their emails... After you get leads, you can market to them. You won't get ban and it works :)

P.S. serious 'cloakers' also cost money... some up to few thousand dollars per month (for adwords)... not sure about facebook

Thanks kidnico for your simple steps. I have been trying with several cpa networls to post offers on facebook and every single one of the links gets blocked by facebook before it can get posted. I joined EWA recently hoping their network would be different and not considered "spam" on facebook but sadly they too are blocked. I had created a niche fan page and none of the cpa offers links could ever be posted from any network I used.

I am thinking of trying a link redirect and post that url link on facebook instead of the offer link. I have never tried redirects and not sure how to go about that ...so if someone can run by me an easy method using a free domain name I would love the assistance and might actually get something working on facebook.

The other approach would be your simple method too. I will have to set up a super simple blog page with the offer on it and link to the offer page from there then.

banners
Back