The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertising on Error Pages

You'd be amazed at the thousands of, "networks" just like that, all over the net.

Now, look at the PR on those sites. You see why I could give a fly ph*ck about PR now?

let's stick to the topic of advertising on error pages, which ppc programs do allow this? and do you put links on ur error pages to your other pages?

Klaas,
I think if a site is well run there users should not see 404 page at all, a site that show 404 page so often to the extent that you want to advertise on it needs a complete redesign to eliminate the 404 pages

But in the off chance that the user deos get a 404 page a bit of cash could be made.. which isnt all bad.. Dont know any PPC programs that allow it though...

It is just grey hat stuff, if it were black hat you would never even know it was happening, or it would be VERY difficult to track down. Like cloaking done right for example.

OWG, with all due respect, 404 redirects are a major source of traffic for many folkage, and I'd take it targetted, with salt and pepper of course, myownself.

Just get a crappy webhost or even have a good webhost who's having db connection problems or problems with a router between your location and there's and you have error pages. Unfortunately I see more error pages than content pages but that will change very shortly, or so I hope.

Thanks temi,

even if my sites are up half of the month they'll be far more reliable than Canaca can ever hope to be.

banners
Back