The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertising Clickbank products to other countries?

OscarMike

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of advertising clickbank products to other countries like Canada and the UK because I can get cheaper traffic. Unfortunately the Clickbank prices don't adjust for my visitor's location. Let's say a Canadian sees the clickbank landing page and the price on the page is still in US dollars, will that hurt my conversion rate?

From your experience, do Canadians not care about whether the landing page prices is in USD?

Thanks

azgold might have the best opinion of the USDCAD situation.
Generally, most internet buyers have an approximate FOREX cross-index to the USD or EUR.
My own experience; when we started to state the conversion price into the customer's local currency --it gave us a small sales lift --small and not dramatic. At a large scale that matters ;)

Let's say a Canadian sees the clickbank landing page and the price on the page is still in US dollars, will that hurt my conversion rate?
We're used to most things online charging USD. We'll still buy products we have to pay for in US funds, usually depends on the price point and delivery time. The exception to that are chains that have warehouses here in Canada, namely Amazon and Wayfair, those types.

When the US dollar hits like +- 40% exchange, people tend to be more careful of ordering expensive things. But they still will if they really want it and can afford it.

You're promoting digital products, so delivery shouldn't be a problem for you. Since the start of the pandemic, getting stuff in from the States has been taking a long, long time, if they arrive at all.

Added: Forgot to give you a straight-forward answer to your question: No, it shouldn't hurt. If people want it and can afford it, they'll order it here in Canada. I've done it myself.

Last edited:
MI
Back