The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adventure of my first niche website !

You said that you're writing articles for backlinks. If you belong to one of the bigger rev share writing sites (i.e. hubpages) it's really easy to get your Adsense account through them. Apply to use it from within the site (assuming they use Adsense) and voila! It can still take a couple of days to hear back but you can ride on the reputation of the writing site for easier approval. Once you have the account number, you can use it anywhere. Just make sure that you're publishing decent sites that fall within G's TOS. And don't forget to add the required privacy policy page.

Thanks everyone..

But my website recently got unranked in google due to penguin updates :(

I don't know what to do now...

Sorry :(

Thanks everyone..

But my website recently got unranked in google due to penguin updates :(

I don't know what to do now...

Sorry :(

Find out what it was that got you unranked and go again - don't stall at the first hurdle!

Find out what it was that got you unranked and go again - don't stall at the first hurdle!

I was using instant backlink tool for a few days and it made me a lot of backlinks..
I didnt knew much about penguin and panda updates ,so i was not aware of the problems caused by getting backlinks through that tool..

I am really sad now .. :(

I was using instant backlink tool for a few days and it made me a lot of backlinks..
I didnt knew much about penguin and panda updates ,so i was not aware of the problems caused by getting backlinks through that tool..
This is exactly what I wanted to tell you on 05-05 :
To be honest, I have my probs with these kind of fiverr gigs.
Please be careful with the use of this kind of tools and gigs.
Often they cause more damage than they do good.

If it comforts, meanwhile I also fell with my sites at Google :p
But for that, I became #1 at Bing and Yahoo with every single of my sites :cool:

I hate this animal :p
232323232%7Ffp543%3B8%3Enu%3D4399%3E773%3E234%3EWSNRCG%3D3545736%3A4434%3Cnu0mrj

P.S.: If you use any of these auto tools, then only with drip feed (5-10 per day).
100 or 500 backlinks in one pack are not juicy - they are suicide :(

I would never use any sort of auto backlink tool - it's not worth it anymore, write constant quality content and your set! It takes time!

did you get busted for spammy back-links im not saying that's what you did just a thought. How are you optimizing? Have you posted articles on hubpages and squidoo their good for traffic from what i have learn. Also I never use auto back-links if you want it to work do it yourself.

Hey - I'm following your journey. Keep us updated with your ranking and traffic. I am also SEOing a niche site. You have explained your plan for content, I find it's always best to provide great value to visitors so I'm trying to get out around 5 articles/resources a day.

everyone needs to understand that Google is simply trying to make search results as relevant as possible. Think about the end user and not artificially increase rankings. quality relevant content that is sharable will do most of the work for you

Yo guys :D ,

I was not much into that website for the past few months..It is still getting about 50 visitors per day from USA but i thought its harder to make it better as it had a lot of useless backlinks (Through that automatic backlink tool) so its already spammy in the eyes of google... :p ..So i gave up on that project...

After that one , I have made one wp autoblog which automatically fetches my niche related amazon products and post it on the website..I made a few backlinks as well and after about 6 months i was surprised to see a sale made on my amazon acc through that website..That was an awesome moment because this was my first time sale for an amazon product...Then i decided to create much better niche website thus I went to jay's website and watched those newbie videos on affiliate marketing , learnt a lot and i think now i'm ready for it....

Here is a screenshot of my first sale on amazon :
1nx5p3b.png

What i learnt from my two niche website experience :

1, Never ever use any tools for creating backlinks..Make backlinks on forums or blogs related to the niche and on high authority websites.
2,Content is the KING so always bow to the king :D

i am fully prepared now and hoping to make my new case study next year freshly...

2014 , HERE I COME ! :D

Last edited:
I have a Blogger blog (4 or 5 years old) that has a ton of spammy backlinks, not of my doing. Blogger has known issues that way. Doesn't seem to affect real traffic, at least as far as I can tell. It does pretty well in Google (I do have good BLs, too).

So, your post brings up a good question, I think. When is it time/practical to give up on a project and move on? Is it when you lose motivation and just know that you don't want to do it anymore? When you've done everything you can think of and aren't seeing any results within a certain time frame? How do you measure a site's potential when it's still young or has problems?

You may have made a wise choice, considering your situation, I'm not expert enough to say. But you learned two important things that will help you start fresh in the new year. Good luck!

That's nice bro..But in my case , There were a thousands of shit backlinks made with that automatic backlink too and i had only very few good backlinks..So its better to do something new instead of wasting time on it ..It may be effective but its gonna take hell lot of time and work to get it back on track...So that's why i considered that as a lesson which i wont ever repeat again...My life doesnt end with one website , its gonna travel a lot and those experience i earn from each website will be considered as a good lesson on my way... :D

Thanks bro :) .....Happy New Year ! :D

That's nice bro..But in my case , There were a thousands of shit backlinks made with that automatic backlink too and i had only very few good backlinks..So its better to do something new instead of wasting time on it ..It may be effective but its gonna take hell lot of time and work to get it back on track...So that's why i considered that as a lesson which i wont ever repeat again...My life doesnt end with one website , its gonna travel a lot and those experience i earn from each website will be considered as a good lesson on my way... :D

Thanks bro :) .....Happy New Year ! :D

Sounds like you did the right thing.

Happy New Year to you, too! :)

MI
Back