The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advantages of Social Media for Business

Chris Butler

affiliate
Here are some major points through which we can get a good business by using social mediums;

• Social media lets you increase brand awareness and reach with little to no budget
• Social media helps generate leads for one third of the cost
• Create meaningful relationships with customers through social media
• Social media can help increase website traffic and search ranking
• Share content easier and faster with social media
• Social media allows you to receive instant feedback from your customers’ perspective
• Social media helps find new customers and expand your audience
• Improve market intelligence and get ahead of your competitors with social media
• Social media is an easy way to learn about your audience
• Social media helps target audiences more effectively

Social media is the place where "n" number of users are visiting every moment. Promoting your business is very much helpful to reach the people.

Mainly with the help of this we can do promotions of your products or services. It will increase the website traffic.

1. Social media can reduce your overall marketing costs
2. Social media can impact your organic search results
3. You can offer better customer service with social media
4. You can design your own online personality
5. Social media lets you associate with other businesses
6. Customers can validate your business on social media
7. You can provide value with social media
8. Social media lets you gain the competitive advantage

I'm a member of Teespring where you can design your custom t-shirts and launch a campaign & earn a profit if people purchase your clothing. I've considered doing some Facebook advertising for getting sales, but are sponsored posts any better than making just a fan page with thousands of likes and members? At least there is no financial risk.

I think using social media to promote your business, product, website or service is a great and free way of advertising. It has its advantages:
  • It is free
  • It is efficient
  • You can reach people all around the world
  • It is convenient
  • It is very easy to do
  • You can do it anytime, anywhere
So really, social media is a great way to advertise because of these reasons. I cannot even think of a downside for using social media although I'm not really sure if there is one.

:affiliatefix:

I've learned to share things that I have made (stuff that I actually sell) in different local swap and trade groups. I have had such a great response and have actually gained a lot of business that way. It's hard to advertise on no budget, but that seems to have helped me out a lot. Honestly if it weren't for social media, our business wouldn't have made it anyway. It's still slow going, but we do get a lot of requests for things.

All that is true, but there is also a hidden risk: the nature of the medium makes it easy for a PR disaster to occur if you are not careful. There is no way to mess up a tv commercial, for instance, it goes trough a rigorous process of revision before making it to the air, social media posts on the other hand are almost real time communication, and you run the risk of inadvertently tweeting or making a facebook post that ends up being inappropriate by the fact that suddenly a tragic event has occurred. Do you remember the PR disaster that was a very inappropriate tweet that US airways published? That was horrible but quite hilarious at the same time. I am not even going to link to that because it was explicit material.

banners
Back