The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult dating and videochat PR4 website for sale

hotcam

affiliate
HotCam.ro Community website with more free hot spy web cam girls or boys and free chat rooms .Have fun,meet people,find love for real or virtual sex,personal ads,hot photo,hot chat,hot video,spy cams,live show,poker and more. 8000 members in 4 month. The website is in 2 language:english and romanian for my country. Members pay 2 euro sms every month with voxline in Romania and for other country with DaoPay.com. The website have PR4 and have more that 6000 indexed in google and 15 000 in yahoo.You can increase what payment you want,but think that if you use sms is very simple for all to pay. Now i have 10000 unique visitors on a month and 30 000 visitors unique+members and and 70 000 or more page views on a month. I pay only 20$/month for my website.This are hosting for website on hostgator.com and hosting for web cam stream for SPYCAM area on influxis.com Remember that the website have PR4 and is growing.This PR have been made in only 4 month. The HOTCAM word is very simple for all who want to check an adult video chat website. HotCam.ro is an adult videochat website so you need to know that : 1. The Adult Industry Generates More Then $2 Billion In Revenue Every Year 2. No Matter What Happen To Other Industry, Adult Industry Will Keep Growing 3. Adult Industry Will Never Ever Die & It Will Always Be No. 1 Industry 4. It Has Never Been Easier To Make Money Online With Adult Business I sell the website with hosting and all source.My hostig is the good one.It is on hostgator.com where you have more that 600 GIGA bandwidth trafic for a month,but HotCam.ro now use only 50 GIGA.You will pay only 10$/month For webcam i use influxis.com and i pay only 10$/month This is all i spent for HotCam.ro 20$/month and you can make now more that 500 euro/month I make this money from members and advertising. I use adbrite.com and online poker.You can make your own account to use this too.Shipping is FREE for all. So thanks for looking. You can see the website http://www.hotcam.ro
Revenue Details:

Website earns revenue from advertise,affiliate program and members area.

For the next year we have already sell advertise of 3000$+,and our clients will pay again next year.Our base of clients is growing too.
For proof check

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back