The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adult CPA Dating: Why it's not working

digitalcashinc

affiliate
Hey Fellow Affiliates

I have a problem with my campaigns on adult dating.

I set up the banners and landing pages and no conversions on one affiliate network.

Then I change the end of the funnel to another network and get 21 conversions!

I know that sounds good but the pay out is only $1.93 but I spent $25 on Traffic Junky and only converted $40.53 I made $15.53 in profit,

I know $15.53 is to low for ROI so should I focus on dating offers with a higher pay out to get a better ROI?

Does single opt in campaigns with low pay out worth the time?

Should I focus on pay per sale dating with higher pay out?

Confused!

Any input would be helpful

Hey Fellow Affiliates

I set up the banners and landing pages and no conversions on one affiliate network.

I know that sounds good but the pay out is only $1.93 but I spent $25 on Traffic Junky and only converted $40.53 I made $15.53 in profit,

I know $15.53 is to low for ROI so should I focus on dating offers with a higher pay out to get a better ROI?

Confused!

Confused! why ? As tyoussef say testing is the key to success in this industry.
Most thing is you made profit (+60%) so first focus to same campaign and try all possibility to scale and if you thinking about Pay Per Sale then best is first try CC Submit offers because this type offers payout good and convert well compere to 1 month membership plan buy then offer convert. And if CC submit and PPS is iframe then more better for you.

Check out Paidaffs.com for high landing pages and CPL-PPS and PPS iframe offers.

Confused!

Stick with the SOI offers and only send 20% of your traffic to another high paying offer, a CPS one.
Anyway, in short time your affiliate manager will contact you and give you a payout bump or lower your CPL price. If it gives you a higher payout it means the traffic is good so you can test more CPS offers and maybe you'll make more money with them. In the end look for EPCs. A lower paying offer with 20% CR can make you more money that a higher paying offer with 1% CR.

Overall advertiser paying low for easily converting SOI offers and same offer PPS version advertiser paying almost 30x higher payout then SOI why ?
Because advertiser knows overall result is same, so if marketers think CR high then make more $$$ then it's not 100% truth and for marketers it's depend on traffic, using stuffs/tools for promotion...etc. Both type (SOI-PPS) are good one is for advertisers and one is for marketers, marketers promote SOI and making good $$$ and otherside in PPS offers marketers making $$$$..

Last edited:
That's not too bad.

Without knowing much about the GEO you target I assume you may be looking for something like NTV banner to a lander.

The first step would be to analyze every step in the conversion process before switching an offer. ROI depends on the optimization.

While many will work with PPL only (in order know the ROI right away and make the payout arrive faster) I may have a recommendation on dating offers that work either as CPA or even rev-share (which is not that usual), with rev-share generally bringing the highest ROI.

Could even test split the offers but that would require further investment.

Hey Fellow Affiliates

Confused!

You definitely need to work on this existing success first, i mean scaling this the highest way before looking at something else!

You
Hey Fellow Affiliates

Confused!

You are doing good. Just stick on what you are doing. Digg into the optimization and you will be able to increase the ROI. Block the sources you didn't get any conversion from and spent high. Banner optimization is a must. At the early stage, don't get into PPS or Rev Share model. First gather the expertise with PPL and then explore the world of dating vertical.

banners
Back