The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Adult Content Creation Journey - Follow Along!

Do you mean my IRL spendings?
Or the money I spent monthly on this project?

Combine both
  • personal bill like food, mortgage/rent, insurance, clothing, beauty products, travel, entertainment
  • business cost like domain, hosting, subscription, internet, accountant
Why I'm asking? Because $2,000 covers my monthly bills
This was very important milestone

No.. I don't know how or what i can do with that :S

It give you very (but anonymous) detail information about your website visitor like
  • Their continent, country, region and city
  • What is their device language set to
  • What device they use (iPhone, laptop, smartTV)
  • Many other things
You can install Google Analytics within 30 minutes very easily
Doesn't cost anything, you only need Gmail address
to sign up --> analytics.google.com

Combine both
  • personal bill like food, mortgage/rent, insurance, clothing, beauty products, travel, entertainment
  • business cost like domain, hosting, subscription, internet, accountant
Why I'm asking? Because $2,000 covers my monthly bills
This was very important milestone
Business costs are around $25 per month. Hosting, domain and email. This excludes clothing etc for my videos, but I already have those personally :p

Personal costs are around $2250 per month, so on a monthly basis I have to earn atleast $2275 if I were to live alone. Luckily I don't.

It give you very (but anonymous) detail information about your website visitor like
  • Their continent, country, region and city
  • What is their device language set to
  • What device they use (iPhone, laptop, smartTV)
  • Many other things
You can install Google Analytics within 30 minutes very easily
Doesn't cost anything, you only need Gmail address
to sign up --> analytics.google.com

Ah, cool. Will try that out!

Day 6.
I wasn't able to do any live shows today because my little sister is visiting me this weekend, however I did upload content on xvideos, xhamster and spankbang (thanks for the tip!). Uploaded one video on all three sites with the keywords that were suggested by @BMFDigital on all three sites the keywords: barely legal and tiny teen seem to be doing great! Tomorrow I'll try different keywords as well.

My three videos have generated 30k views in total now, which has yielded me 300 new email options. I've sent them the same email as I did yesterday, with the same Smartlink from Trafficpartner. I earned almost $100 today.

On Monday I'll send my email subscribers from my videos and email with the link to my cam show as well.

Pretty decent day!

Spendings:
$0.00

Earnings:
$96.00

Total overal profits:
+$712.77

I use
PHP:
 $ip = ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
                        $dottedFormatAddress = $ip;
                                $ipv4address = sprintf("%u", ip2long($dottedFormatAddress));

this creates a user id based on the visitor's IP address --this is appended to all the links as a parameter
uid=1237897005
you just make user log

"2020-10-07 17:36:02",1,Hyattsville,MD,20782,US,73.200.207.45,c-73-200-207-45.hsd1.md.comcast.net,1237897005,admav,1001,a,HTTP/2.0,"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac
OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15"

Now that number appears with the URL /?uid=1237897005 in Google-Analytics --no longer so "anonymous"

If you store this information you have extra legal responsibility of storing personal data or not?

If you store IPs info linked with user email address of EU residents, you ll have to deal with GDPR regulation.
Basically for Demii's type of activities, as long as there is an unsubscription link in her newsletter, plus the fact that she is use DOI method (if I understood well) to collect subscribers, she won't get trouble.

If you store IPs info linked with user email address of EU residents, you ll have to deal with GDPR regulation.
Basically for Demii's type of activities, as long as there is an unsubscription link in her newsletter, plus the fact that she is use DOI method (if I understood well) to collect subscribers, she won't get trouble.

Good information @ZedGZ
Pls, can you share the link?
TY

Day 7.
My little sister is still visiting so I couldn't make new content to upload. Next time when she (or someone else) comes over for a weekend I should make some more content ahead.
My existing videos now have reached almost 100k views in total which has yielded me another 420 leads which I've send the Traffic Partner smart link too. I made ±$130.

Since they get Snapchat access when they signup for my newsletter I will also start monetizing that one, however most adult dating offers/smartlink don't allow social/chat (?) traffic and I think Snapchat is that.
If anyone knows more about this let me know! Because I have a lot of traffic from my SnapChat.

Spendings:
$0.00

Earnings:
$130.00

Total overal profits:
+$842.77

Since they get Snapchat access when they signup for my newsletter I will also start monetizing that one, however most adult dating offers/smartlink don't allow social/chat (?) traffic and I think Snapchat is that.
If anyone knows more about this let me know! Because I have a lot of traffic from my SnapChat.

Because it's maybe dangerous?
Do you really want to start F2F chatting with all the weird ones?
I don't use Snapchat but better just make one-way videos
You did really well so far ($842 in 1 week), Miss Positive Vibes ;)

Because it's maybe dangerous?
Do you really want to start F2F chatting with all the weird ones?
I don't use Snapchat but better just make one-way videos
You did really well so far ($842 in 1 week), Miss Positive Vibes ;)
I don't think it's dangerous. I don't chat with them. Right now I post one snapchat post in my stories a day with a picture. I want to post in my story with an affiliate link, but I can't find smartlinks that allow social traffic :(

I use
PHP:
 $ip = ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
                        $dottedFormatAddress = $ip;
                                $ipv4address = sprintf("%u", ip2long($dottedFormatAddress));

this creates a user id based on the visitor's IP address --this is appended to all the links as a parameter
uid=1237897005
you just make user log

"2020-10-07 17:36:02",1,Hyattsville,MD,20782,US,73.200.207.45,c-73-200-207-45.hsd1.md.comcast.net,1237897005,admav,1001,a,HTTP/2.0,"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac
OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15"

Now that number appears with the URL /?uid=1237897005 in Google-Analytics --no longer so "anonymous"

One has nothing to do with the other.

if you store ANY emails regardless of the IP that validated (opted in)

@Graybeard What I meant, I may have been unclear, is that storing the IPs alone, you won't have trouble with privacy, but if you associate this info with user email, you need to respect some legislations (GDPR for EU, other geos, I don't know)

And I was wrong, after check, even the IPs are considered 'personal data' by GDPR.
upload_2021-1-11_9-2-3.png

Anyway, not the main purpose of this thread.

Many advertisers don't allow chat traffic as most time their offer are promoted in a misleading way.
Some do though, if you have US/CA/UK/AU users, you can try Wellhello offers

Day 3.
PROFITSSSS!

wG7O6fr.png

I send an email to my subscribers via Sendinblue with a link to CPL dating offers and the result was great! As you can see I earned $327.30 with this pretty small e-mail list. I'll send these people a follow up e-mail tomorrow with the same offers to remind them if they haven't signed up yet. I'm also preparing for my next cam-show, which I hope will yield as much leads as the last one!

I'm not quite sure what to do with the first 1200 leads after I've send them the reminder link. I think I'll send them a cam offer next, however I am not yet sure on what cam site, because they already have an account on Chaturbate (otherwise they couldn't have found me haha). We'll see!

For now this has been a great day!!

Spendings:
$19.00: Sendinblue

Earnings:
$327.30

Total overal profits:
+$230.87
Day 3.
PROFITSSSS!

wG7O6fr.png

I send an email to my subscribers via Sendinblue with a link to CPL dating offers and the result was great! As you can see I earned $327.30 with this pretty small e-mail list. I'll send these people a follow up e-mail tomorrow with the same offers to remind them if they haven't signed up yet. I'm also preparing for my next cam-show, which I hope will yield as much leads as the last one!

I'm not quite sure what to do with the first 1200 leads after I've send them the reminder link. I think I'll send them a cam offer next, however I am not yet sure on what cam site, because they already have an account on Chaturbate (otherwise they couldn't have found me haha). We'll see!

For now this has been a great day!!

Spendings:
$19.00: Sendinblue

Earnings:
$327.30

Total overal profits:
+$230.87
Can you please tell me what is the name of this Network?

@Demii what cycle must you wait for cash?
I am 60 days, but it's including 30-days return (clothing)
For your niche it's electronic so you probably get pay faster, or?

@Demii what cycle must you wait for cash?
I am 60 days, but it's including 30-days return (clothing)
For your niche it's electronic so you probably get pay faster, or?
Depends some networks pay every week, some every two weeks. Slowest is once a month.
I'll post an update asap! But really busy with IRL things ;)

Well, it's all public data in that file --so I don't see why it's protected in any way.

Storing data PCI-DSS (credit cards) HIPPA (health records) has statutes regarding disclosure. There are breach laws when personal information is offered and stored that is not public data.

Google may be doing the same (similar) thing internally IDK ... IPs are altered with inet or ip2long for database storage commonly. What if I generated a SHA or MD5 token for a user ID? =same thing.

MI
Back