The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adult affiliate

I am not 100% sure what do you mean but I assume you are looking for adult affiliate programs,right?

MyLead is pretty big here and can help you to monetize your traffic.

Let me know If you have some other questions :)

Hello,

My name is Theo, I work for a company that sells toys for adults. We are entering the international market and are looking for partners. We actively follow many forums and I must admit that your work stands out, you are a determined and constant person. You are exactly the profile of people we want to work with.

We are going to launch ourselves massively on the international market by offering advantageous offers in affiliation. For the moment we would like to recruit a handful of affiliates (maximum 5) to improve and refine our offers in relation to the global market.

If you want to join the adventure, you will be placed in the VIP group with a 25% remuneration and after one month of testing we will put in a multi-level affiliation system that will reward you with a 5% remuneration on all sales made by your affiliates.

For example, if you generate one sale per day with your site, knowing that the average basket is about 40 dollars you will earn 300 dollars per month, not to mention your potential affiliates. contact me if you are interested or not, we would like to have your feedback.

Thank you and good luck for your business

Can't you afford to buy your own POC (proof of concept) advertising?
If not -- WHY?
White label Adult Toy Shops are a dime-a-dozen ... So what is so special about this?

MI
Back