The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult Affiliate Platform to List Own Product?

johanr

Service Manager
Service Manager
AVSM - Adult Video Site Maker
Hi,

Are there any adult affiliate platforms like, Clickbank, CJ, or JVZoo that can manage my affiliate program?

I have adult website script and want to launch affiliate program (pay per sale) for it, but can't find affiliate platform that is adult product friendly.

Hope someone can help with suggestions.

Thanx

Hi,

Are there any adult affiliate platforms like, Clickbank, CJ, or JVZoo that can manage my affiliate program?

I have adult website script and want to launch affiliate program (pay per sale) for it, but can't find affiliate platform that is adult product friendly.

Thanx
There are various CPA networks who are allowed CPS. You may found also here : Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Hi,

Thanx
Hey Johanr,
Let's get in touch .. sounds like we might be able to do some business together

Best,
Jeremy Wagshul
skype/jeremy.wagshul
www.revolutionforce.com

Seems like Revolutionforce went bust.

No reply on my various emails, PM's in this forum and aslo completed their onsite contact form.

I don't know why Jeremy reached out to me as he is ignoring me and no one from revolutionforce cares to respond to my requests.

Hey Johan, RevolutionForce most certainly did not go bust as I know the Founder well. Any number of issues may have happened. Shoot me your contact info and I will be glad to provide you with alternatives in that space. I have plenty of contacts in the industry.

MI
Back