The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adult Ad Spy

I think tanaka does got a good point. I mean don't get me wrong, I do believe is an awesome tool and a must have if you're serious about Adult market... but is not the kind of money a newcomer can or even should come up with. Cause it really makes no sense to cough out $200 on a tool if you can't even gather other $200 to run a campaign with paid traffic (besides VPS/tracking/creatives/landers cost and others).

And I do believe newbes should learn to do manual competition "spy" first, to understand the dynamics of it anyway or they won't be able to really squeeze and appreciate a spy's tool value.. That's why I recommend to pay for some cheap VPN to change your iP geo and take a look around the big/medium sites, see what's hot right now. There are plenty of ways to make money online and learn "on a budget". And is probably the better way to get you started.

But at the end of the day, if you treat IM like a business you will get business like checks. If you treat it like a hobby, you'll be making $1 - $10/day for a while. Truth is spy tools won't make you rich guys, but will save you a ton of time/grunt work, and in this business time is gold.

Also if you really wanna learn about Adult goodies, check out Jay's and Tuan's blogs, awesome advice and some kickass free guides/resources there. Just take it with a pinch of salt, some of their stuff is geared towards newcomers, other is very high end and suitable for advanced media buyers.

Peace and profits everyone, have an awesome week!

MI
Back