The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AdsWick

Unfortunately, this ad network appears to be a fraud. Publishers have not been paid (I have a pending payment of $56 since May second) and "Funds ready for withdrawal" is not being calculated.

The excuse of "invalid traffic" is also being used to justify non payment.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 35
@Muhammad Hamza can you help?

Unfortunately, this ad network appears to be a fraud. Publishers have not been paid (I have a pending payment of $56 since May second) and "Funds ready for withdrawal" is not being calculated.

If you have a legitimate complaint and have real proof then you can create a thread in the Disputes and Resolutions forum. If you don't have proper proof then don't bother.

Almost always, these types of problems are due to affiliates sending fraudulent traffic but if you have the proper, detailed proof that you've been wronged then we are happy to try and help get the network involved in a solution.

We always pay and highly appreciate real publishers but Unfortunately there are lot of fraudulent traffic, So cannot pay for such traffic. Please join us and send us traffic if you are sure your traffic is real humans (No VPS, Proxy as its not useful. )

banners
Back