The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AdShift Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Payza and MoneyBookers (Skrill) are to be added this weekend, as well as a new server and some other upgrades!

A cool addition will be coming tomorrow, we'll also be adding some extra fraud protection shortly!

MANY big additions coming to the network within the next few weeks, I'd definitely stay tuned and keep up with the progress.

Also, don't forget to follow us on our fan pages!
AdShift's Twitter
AdShift's Facebook

And then, alternatively:
My Twitter

Update!

qkbnyxW.png

Legit Company :)

It's small, but still they pay.

Keep up the good work Guys!

Update!

qkbnyxW.png

Legit Company :)

It's small, but still they pay.

Keep up the good work Guys!

Thank you for your kind words, we got mass payments activated today so there will be no more fees on our payments!

[size=medium]Forgot Password and MORE.[/size]
Today has been an absolutely crazy day for both I & Andre. We have managed to add around 100 offers, as well as optimize globally. Not only have we done this, we have added a forgot password as many users requested it, we also upgraded our ddos protection and mirrored our server on to another data centre. But wait, that is not all. We also installed our SSL seen HERE. And finally, we increased the speed of our publishers dashboard, you should see noticeable differences now.

Many more features coming, just request them and help us out!

Working on improving fraud protection and increasing server speeds network-wide. Many more things to come during the day, hopefully another huge day like yesterday!

Kyle Smith

Working on something for a weekend release, and some other cool features as well as a new payment processor!

We've released our new referral banner, a new feature is being finalised for this weekend's release!

They look great, nice movement here.

Have you got my account and link set up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back