The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adsense Tips, Tricks, and Secrets

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Blogged about this today and wanted to come and start a thread here too.

Many affiliates use Adsense along with affiliates links even though one ad source can hurt the revenue of the other. I also see many affiliates sites, that simply don't use Adsense as well as they could. Today I found a really solid compilation of tips over at Graywolf's Wolf-Howl blog.

The article starts out with some of the basic general stuff and then moves to more specific topics. Graywolf says this about Affiliate Sites: "Placing Adsense on affiliate sites is tricky. Are you giving up a $10, $20, or $30 sale for a $1 click? This is something you have to test on your own to figure out. If you aren't converting now it's definitely worth a try." He then goes on to discuss PPC Arbitrage a little.

Graywolf's Wolf-Howl: Google Adsense Tips, Tricks, and Secrets
http://www.wolf-howl.com/2005/07/google-adsense-tips-tricks-and-secrets.html

Enjoy the Adsense tips, then come back to discuss them and share your own!

Thanks for the mention, Joe!

Yes, www.adsensechat.com launched this week and we've already got over 1000 registered members.. .Frankly, I am floored by the turnout in such a short time.

Glad to find this site and hope to get to know you folks :)

Joel

Launced this week and have 1,000 memebers? Made Alexa movers & shakers? I am so jealous, Joel How did you do it? I will have to check out your forum.

Thanks Linda! I am pretty thrilled about it. I think the fact that I have a pretty loyal following on my mailing list is what did it. With so many people wanting to discuss AdSense, I merely provided the outlet to do so. A little bit of marketing mixed with a quality service, and voila!

As for your forums, just keep spreading the word and stick with it. Slow and steady is better than not growing at all. I'm sure you'll do great!

I look forward to seeing you poke your head in at AdsenseChat.com as well ;-)

Joel

P.S. - where is the AdSense on your site? You are leaving money on the table!

MI
Back