The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense Banned, What to do?

alec11

affiliate
Hello last month, my adsense got banned without clear reason.
I just though they ban me because i've change my ISP twice.
Now, what should i do? I do still want to be Adsense publisher. But they block my account too. Should i use my brother name and change ISP again?

Your ISP doesn't matter. Most likely they found some fraud activity (may be too many clicks from the same IP and such)
Now you will have to apply again with quality site and hope they aprove you.

Your ISP doesn't matter. Most likely they found some fraud activity (may be too many clicks from the same IP and such)
Now you will have to apply again with quality site and hope they aprove you.
i can't apply again if i'm using same name and IP address.
But someone tell me that i can use my brother /other family name, and change my IP address.
Is it legal?

Appeal to Google, BUT it is rare that they re-instate. You are going to have to find out what happened. Normally this is hwat happens.

man builds site
man adds adsense ads
man tells friends about adsense ads on site and how they work
Friends 'do man a favour' clicking on ads.
Google see this as encouragement to click on ads, as the click traffic pattern doesn't match what is expected.
Google close account for click fraud.

Try Adsense appeal and wait for them to investigate. If they find you haven't done anything wrong then there is chance to get your account back.

But in the meanwhile you can try some adsense alternatives. There is bidvertiser, adtoll and many other alternatives. You can also check the complete list of Adsense Alternatives.

Also I would say to try using affiliate stuff. better earnings, and your mates can't get you banned for clicking on links ;)

i can't apply again if i'm using same name and IP address.
But someone tell me that i can use my brother /other family name, and change my IP address.
Is it legal?

Of course mike as long as Google does not know you you can you other names (family):coolv:

Like what others have said, contact Adsense and explain to them your concern. Though it's really rare to get your account back again. I think it would be better to try other PPC advertising sites. There are lots of options to choose from.

Hi,

Well, fraud clicks are the only and main reason for banning you, also may be the content is not accurate or copied which can be a secondary reason also.

As far as, changing your account concerns, then yes you can change your account by using other details regarding to your name but one thing which you have to keep in mind is do change your postal address details that whole should be followed through different IP address.

Thanks!!

MI
Back