The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge vs clickmagick?

Never tried clickmagic.

What do you need the tracker to do? Are you doing WAP or WEB? Paid or free?

I'm doing mobile pops with adsbridge, I'm content with it, especially for the low price. When I go up in volume I might switch to voluum though, there are some features that adsbridge doesn't have *yet* that I find rather annoying..

voluum is the best ever
But if u compare adsbradge with click Magic
adsbradge is batter 10 Times Then Click magic

There is nothing as the best tracker.

But for me, I use prosper202, you never have to worry about the possibility of someone spying on your profitable campaigns.

Cpv lab and thrive, is another good self hosted tracker.

But to answer your question op, how about you give both a try yourself and see which one you like better. They both offer free trials I would think.

Best

Can't agree more @Karmand93
Tracking is tracking. Everyone uses pretty much the same methods.

@burningb What you should be looking for are the set of features that suit your daily routine, the type of traffic you are buying and your technical skills.

For instance, if you're having a hard time configuring postbacks URL's, setting up traffic source tokens, passing clickid's to affiliate networks, you might want to use a tracker that is integrated with most traffic sources and affiliate networks.

If you run multi-geo campaigns, rotate landing pages, call to actions, or run direct offer links or a mix of all of those, you should be looking at a tracker that let you do that with a single click as opposed to building complex rules.

If you run social media campaigns (which can go viral and international), you should look at a tracker that allows you to fallback automatically to the most suitable offers.

In other terms, you should be looking at set of features that are in line with what you do or what you want to do.

Hope that helps.

which do people think is the best out of this pair?

Hey, @burningb how is it going?

I’ve heard about Clickmagick, it’s a new solution, didn’t find any feedback on it yet.,.

As for your tracker choice, it depends on what features you need to use, you can give a try the one that was mentioned. Here is the poll for the best tracking solution VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Definitely there are industry leaders, that’s gained their reputation during a long time, so @Karmand93 there is nothing to worry about you campaigns, as there is lots of spying tools on the market for that purpose.

Thanks, @comegetbravo, for choosing our system, let me know pls, what features adsbridge don’t have yet? I’ll be glad to consider those and implement if they really worth.

I’ve heard about Clickmagick, it’s a new solution, didn’t find any feedback on it yet.,.

As for your tracker choice, it depends on what features you need to use, you can give a try the one that was mentioned. Here is the poll for the best tracking solution VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Definitely there are industry leaders, that’s gained their reputation during a long time, so @Karmand93 there is nothing to worry about you campaigns, as there is lots of spying tools on the market for that purpose.

Thanks, @comegetbravo, for choosing our system, let me know pls, what features adsbridge don’t have yet? I’ll be glad to consider those and implement if they really worth.

For example, being able to update costs manually.
Set up duplicate campaigns easier and faster.

Thx a lot for your reply

being able to update costs manually - this features coming soon, it's already in our roadmap. Can I ask you, what is the reason for you to use cost update? Does your traffic source haven't got the parameters for dynamic value transfer? Does it have at all? and do you have a dynamic cost value?

Set up duplicate campaigns easier and faster - can you please specify, as we have "copy" feature, Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-07-25 14.58.36.png”, so you can copy any campaign and edit as you like.

surely you work for adsbridge?

yup, I'm AdsBridge representative and don't try to hide it in any way.

The purpose of any service representative here is to help you and share the experience we have.

So, I'm not trying to make a choice for you. But if you have any questions regarding tracking , I'll be glad to assist!:);)

yup, I'm AdsBridge representative and don't try to hide it in any way.

The purpose of any service representative here is to help you and share the experience we have.

So, I'm not trying to make a choice for you. But if you have any questions regarding tracking , I'll be glad to assist!:);)
I am now starting to work on my own and will essentially start by making search and social ads, for apps (CPI). I want your honest opinion about if you think it's a good tracking system to google (mostly), bing, facebook and if is easy to configure postbacks, parameters, etc .. in networks that work with hasoffers, etc .. Best ;)

banners
Back