The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge token question. Missing info

N

namsoo

So I have added tokens to my landing page link such as "<country><connection_type><device>" but nowhere in the visitor reports do these values show up. So I am wondering where this visitor info based on the tokens I have added to my lp actually shows up on adbridge?

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you did and where you placed the tokens. I'm using ads bridge myself so I'm able to attempt to provide you and answer.

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you did and where you placed the tokens. I'm using ads bridge myself so I'm able to attempt to provide you and answer.

The tokens are placed where I go to "manage landing pages" then click on the name of the landing page where "edit landing page" pops up. Its there where the landing page url is listed with the list of tokens under it. Thats where I have added the tokens to the end of my landing page url.

Also, whats the difference between placing my tokens there and placing them at the end of the campaign url in the "campaign tokens" sections of "manage campaigns"?

All I want is for the tracker to record the carrier, os, country and etc. of the visitors who click on my lps. Also, where to actually find this visitor info on the tracking platform.

So I have added tokens to my landing page link such as "<country><connection_type><device>" but nowhere in the visitor reports do these values show up. So I am wondering where this visitor info based on the tokens I have added to my lp actually shows up on adbridge?

Hey @namsoo @tom804 glad to help you, guys!

The tokens that you see under the link are those, which could help you to display parameters on your Landing page. They could be useful, only if you wish to have a placeholder on your lander like "Hello, <placeholder> owner!", so that when the customer, who has iPhone will see "Hello, iPhone owner!" and the customer, who has Android - 'Hello, Android owner!'. You could learn more about this feature here.
If you just wish to track information about the user like carrier, os and country, you don't need to add additional tokens to your links, as AdsBridge tracks these values by default. You could find it in your Statistics tab after your table customization: http://take.ms/IMLrh
Also in that right menu bar on your Statistics tab you could find all information, which would be catched by AdsBridge without any special tokens.

If you wish to track more information, you could learn your Traffic Source tokens, which could transfer the special values and set them in Traffic Source tab:
http://take.ms/dBsy1

Only one note - there can be only 6 primary tokens that will be shown in statistics of our tracker. You could see them here:
http://take.ms/sZget
Additional tokens won’t be stored in our statistics, but they can be passed to your affiliate network, and you will be able to view their values there.

Feel free to contact Support, if you have any other questions, we would be glad to help you!

Hello @Alex_O99,

Thank you for the clarification here.
I have setup my tokens from the traffic source and was figuring where I can find the data.

After reading this, I was able export the token data AND the additional carriers and handset data :)

Hello @Alex_O99,

Thank you for the clarification here.
I have setup my tokens from the traffic source and was figuring where I can find the data.

After reading this, I was able export the token data AND the additional carriers and handset data :)

You are always welcome to ask any questions.

Regards,
Alex

MI
Back