The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge Callouts Problem

TrafficYoda

I created a landing page in html-editor(dreamweaver : I know it sucks and hated around the globe but its the only editor software I know how to use). The thing is I am using tracking software adsbridge it doesn't do the callouts properly

I did the exactly as this post says : How to display parameters on the lander? : Support
<html>
<head>
<script>
function getURLParameter(name) {
return decodeURIComponent(
(RegExp(name + '=' + '(.+?)(&|$)').exec(location.search)||[,null])[1] || ''
);
}
</script>
</head>
<body>
Hello <script>document.write(getURLParameter('model'))</script> Caution! Your OS version is not up-to-date enough to visit that site. Press the button to update!
</body>
</html>

However it still comes out as blank I asked adsbridge support they said I need to
"you want to pass data on your landing page, in your code you have to write down all the placeholders."

What the H@!! Does this mean?
Do I need to write <city><model><browser> etc. between the head? Or what?

I created a landing page in html-editor(dreamweaver : I know it sucks and hated around the globe but its the only editor software I know how to use). The thing is I am using tracking software adsbridge it doesn't do the callouts properly

I did the exactly as this post says : How to display parameters on the lander? : Support
<html>
<head>
<script>
function getURLParameter(name) {
return decodeURIComponent(
(RegExp(name + '=' + '(.+?)(&|$)').exec(location.search)||[,null])[1] || ''
);
}
</script>
</head>
<body>
Hello <script>document.write(getURLParameter('model'))</script> Caution! Your OS version is not up-to-date enough to visit that site. Press the button to update!
</body>
</html>

However it still comes out as blank I asked adsbridge support they said I need to
"you want to pass data on your landing page, in your code you have to write down all the placeholders."

What the H@!! Does this mean?
Do I need to write <city><model><browser> etc. between the head? Or what?

If you use AdsBridge HTML editor, you do not have to use this scripts, only add macros in the code. Here is the list: httpswww.adsbridge.compartnerjumppagehtmleditorback2Fpartner2Ftemplates2F - Google Chrome (75 kb) закачан 25 мая 2016 г. Joxi. Hence, if you want to display country, city or anything else, you have to put it in the right place in the code {{country}} , {{city}} , {{os}} and so on.

Please don't use these script from self-hosted landings.

If you use AdsBridge HTML editor, you do not have to use this scripts, only add macros in the code. Here is the list: httpswww.adsbridge.compartnerjumppagehtmleditorback2Fpartner2Ftemplates2F - Google Chrome (75 kb) закачан 25 мая 2016 г. Joxi. Hence, if you want to display country, city or anything else, you have to put it in the right place in the code {{country}} , {{city}} , {{os}} and so on.

Please don't use these script from self-hosted landings.
I don't use adsbridge histml editor but I will try today see if it will fix the problem. Could you reupload the link again it seems broken

@TrafficYoda

you need to add ?&model=<model>
or what ever tokens u wanna use in the landingpage link. you can have more then one like this

?&isp=<isp>&osversion=<osversion>&browser=<browser>

when u add it to adsbridge so that your landing page link looks like this
Capture.PNG

for the example you mentioned

landingpage.com/page.php?&model=<model>

make sure you have the ? and the &

now create a campaign that uses the lander you entered in landing page and use the test link (doesn't count on your quota) to view your lander and it will show on the page

Last edited:
@TrafficYoda

you need to add ?&model=<model>
or what ever tokens u wanna use in the landingpage link. you can have more then one like this

?&isp=<isp>&osversion=<osversion>&browser=<browser>

when u add it to adsbridge so that your landing page link looks like this
View attachment 6281

for the example you mentioned

landingpage.com/page.php?&model=<model>

make sure you have the ? and the &

now create a campaign that uses the lander you entered in landing page and use the test link (doesn't count on your quota) to view your lander and it will show on the page

So if I add these tokens on landingpagelink parameter on the lander will work too?
I tried with my html but it still shows the parameter as blank

Last edited:
banners
Back