The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

AdsBridge autooptimization?

Hello, have any of you tried adsbridge's autooptimization feature? I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading!

Hey, man, I’m not an expert, but I’m using this smart feature for a long time, I used other tracker but moved to adsbridge, only for it.

As for me it helps to identify the profitable landing pages and offers in real time. Just FYI, I use EPV for landers and EPC (offers) as the key indicators. I think it’s not accurate to calculate ROI for each lander and offer since the traffic cost can vary and not all traffic sources can pass the dynamic value of each click.

I’m sure you know in some sources the cost upgrade is done after the event, which means that there is no way to optimize campaigns by ROI in real time because you are unable to make changes and act on time.

So, that system distributes the percentage ratio between landing pages and offers in the distribution rule, sending more traffic to landers/offers with better EPV/EPC indicators, so, you can set the conditions and time intervals for statistics calculation, and the system will automatically provide you with the data on the best-performed landing pages and offers. As a result, you save time and money.

Hey, man, I’m not an expert, but I’m using this smart feature for a long time, I used other tracker but moved to adsbridge, only for it.

As for me it helps to identify the profitable landing pages and offers in real time. Just FYI, I use EPV for landers and EPC (offers) as the key indicators. I think it’s not accurate to calculate ROI for each lander and offer since the traffic cost can vary and not all traffic sources can pass the dynamic value of each click.

I’m sure you know in some sources the cost upgrade is done after the event, which means that there is no way to optimize campaigns by ROI in real time because you are unable to make changes and act on time.

So, that system distributes the percentage ratio between landing pages and offers in the distribution rule, sending more traffic to landers/offers with better EPV/EPC indicators, so, you can set the conditions and time intervals for statistics calculation, and the system will automatically provide you with the data on the best-performed landing pages and offers. As a result, you save time and money.

Do you know if it has any machine learning?

Thanks for your answer!

Hey, man, I'm Alex, the AdsBridge representative, let me take part in the discussion.

First of all I would like to mention, that auto-optimization is an intelligent and self-learning system. It doesn’t make decisions on bare facts but learns, and then forms predictions on the basis of received data; that is based on the combination of statistics on the last step of optimization and calculated probable success of a lander/offer on the next step.

This way, it was metioned above, the system inteligently allocates more traffic to landers/offers with better EPV/EPC indexes. However, you should bear in mind that auto-optimization can be used only in the distribution rule that has enough amount of traffic and a minimum set of 3-4 landers/offers to choose from.

Even when the system selects the best lander/offer from the set, it still leaves a possibility for other landers/offers to return a certain amount of traffic on a condition that these landers/offers will show the dynamic increase of EPV/EPC.

Hey, man, I'm Alex, the AdsBridge representative, let me take part in the discussion.

First of all I would like to mention, that auto-optimization is an intelligent and self-learning system. It doesn’t make decisions on bare facts but learns, and then forms predictions on the basis of received data; that is based on the combination of statistics on the last step of optimization and calculated probable success of a lander/offer on the next step.

This way, it was metioned above, the system inteligently allocates more traffic to landers/offers with better EPV/EPC indexes. However, you should bear in mind that auto-optimization can be used only in the distribution rule that has enough amount of traffic and a minimum set of 3-4 landers/offers to choose from.

Even when the system selects the best lander/offer from the set, it still leaves a possibility for other landers/offers to return a certain amount of traffic on a condition that these landers/offers will show the dynamic increase of EPV/EPC.
Hey mate, I was wondering, how exactly the settings work for the auto-optimization system?

I already looked on your blog and in your help section and there was no particularly good explanation of the advanced settings :/ So conversion # is the amount of conversions required for auto-optimization to activate? So if I set 5 conversions it'll take for it to start auto-optimizing? Or is it like an interval # of every 5 conversions it'll optimize.

On the other hand, what does clicks mean in the advanced settings? If I set 1000 clicks for offers only, does it wait for 1000 clicks on each and every offer or does it wait for 1000 clicks combined between all the offers?

If I set 1000 clicks and the optimization object is landing pages and offers, then does that mean the landers won't be optimized until 1000 clicks as well? (in this case, taking a lot o

And when time range is set, does it mean 24 hours or week including the PAST 24 hours or week or does it just start optimizing from that point on when the auto-optimization was set-up?

Just trying to wrap my head around the system to make sure I know what I'm setting up :p

Ah just read it over, yeah makes a lot of sense, thanks mate.

Been meaning to ask, how would you approach setting up setting up multiple tiers of back-button redirects on AdsBridge? With a self-hosted lander of course.

it's pretty easy :)
You need to create a campaign and add a token like - Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-08-18 15.14.05.png” in it. In targeting settings you need to make such kind of settings:
1)Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-08-18 15.16.37.png” add LP1, add target offer that user will see after he clicks on CTA button of the LP1, add link of the currnt campaign + LP=2 as offer2, that user will see after he clicks on back button.
2)Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-08-18 15.20.29.png” add target offer, add LP2 that user will see after he clicks on back button on LP1, add a rule token - is equal to - LP = 2
3)Paste only this part of campaign URL on traffic source side -http://xxxx.adsb4all.com/c/xxxxxx/? (without any kind of parameters).

So, after user comes through campaign link (without any parameter in it, it's important!), he will see LP1. IF he clicks on CTA button on LP1, he will be redirected to Offer that is relevant to this LP1. If he clicks on Back button on LP1, he is redirected to the path with token LP=2, so he will see LP2. If he clicks on CTA button of LP2 he is redirected to the target.

You could add as many LPs with back button redirects as you wish using the point1 + point2 scheme

it's pretty easy :)
You need to create a campaign and add a token like - Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-08-18 15.14.05.png” in it. In targeting settings you need to make such kind of settings:
1)Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-08-18 15.16.37.png” add LP1, add target offer that user will see after he clicks on CTA button of the LP1, add link of the currnt campaign + LP=2 as offer2, that user will see after he clicks on back button.
2)Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-08-18 15.20.29.png” add target offer, add LP2 that user will see after he clicks on back button on LP1, add a rule token - is equal to - LP = 2
3)Paste only this part of campaign URL on traffic source side -http://xxxx.adsb4all.com/c/xxxxxx/? (without any kind of parameters).

So, after user comes through campaign link (without any parameter in it, it's important!), he will see LP1. IF he clicks on CTA button on LP1, he will be redirected to Offer that is relevant to this LP1. If he clicks on Back button on LP1, he is redirected to the path with token LP=2, so he will see LP2. If he clicks on CTA button of LP2 he is redirected to the target.

You could add as many LPs with back button redirects as you wish using the point1 + point2 scheme

Hi @Elen AdsBridge ,

Thanks for the detail explanation above.

I would like to subscribe adsbridge after seeing all the nice features provided and good review on it, but before that, I have few more questions on Adsbridge landing page (LP), hopefully you could help to clear my doubt before i pay for the subscription.

1) Any advantages of adsbridge hosted LP over self hosted LP (VPS/CDN)
2) Considering self hosted LP, how can i code it so it is suitable to run at adsbrigde (i am using Cpvlab currently, but start seeing problem when i driving more traffic to it).
> I my current tracker, i will have a common url "http://domain.com/base2.php" which will link to the campaign, then depend on the campaign LP/Offer assignment, then it will rotate them per percentage you set. So for example, few code below in LP which normally i use, i just need to replace the url to my common url "http://domain.com/base2.php" then it will work fine

i) <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="30; url=http://domain.com/base2.php"> === the LP will redirect to the offer if user didn't do anything within 30secs
ii) function goto(){location.href = "http://domain.com/base2.php"}, <body onclick="goto()"> === make full LP clickable
iii) and many more

So my question is, adsbridge will have this kind of common url for me to replace those url in my current LP "http://domain.com/base2.php"? If not then how to edit my LP coding to achieve the same purpose.

Looking forward for your advise, thanks in advance.

MI
Back