The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official AdNow [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started with Adnow. Got one lead, though with not a +ve ROI but still, I am now sure that I can get real leads from it.

I promoted a COD offer targeting Thailand. :)

I just started with Adnow

Hi Iftekhar Ahmed. Nice to meet you. I much appreciate you sharing your experience with me.

My mother always told me that when things come in threes, I should pay attention. So you really grabbed my attention because when you mentioned you are new to native ads traffic and you are targeting Thailand with native ads, it is the third time, in the past couple of days, I've heard that the most profitable way to jump into native ads is to target mobile, non US traffic.

Are you testing both desktop and mobile traffic? Also, are you optimizing for device operating system?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Iftekhar Ahmed. Nice to meet you. I much appreciate you sharing your experience with me.

My mother always told me that when things come in threes, I should pay attention. So you really grabbed my attention because when you mentioned you are new to native ads traffic and you are targeting Thailand with native ads, it is the third time, in the past couple of days, I've heard that the most profitable way to jump into native ads is to target mobile, non US traffic.

Are you testing both desktop and mobile traffic? Also, are you optimizing for device operating system?

I am targeting all audiences as of now. Testing a lot to get the best buyer behavior.

And by the way my ad copies are in Thai.

Let's try something together. What say ?

Sorry OP. I just realized I totally jacked your post. Please forgive my rudeness.

Back on topic. I'm truly interested in finding out if your ad platform is newbie friendly because I'm looking to start a native ad campaign targeting non US, mobile traffic. I need to be able to test a campaign for less than a couple of hundred bucks.

^0F1AE615BD883214233B650D991FB941FC0714690C1A462BFC^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
In Adnow we crave partnership.
In a market full of competitors you can't succeed without mutual trust and long- term collaborations based on the efficiency of delivered services!
And for that our developers came up with this 2 features we are proud of:

-Look alike incorporated technology, which helps us to display user ads only on relevant websites;
-Big Data Algorithms for high conversion rate and an affordable cost per click!
Register today Advertiser Sign Up | AdNow
and add #AV86 to your name to get a special prize!
Or feel free to add me on skype : andrei_adnow

Hey, you all Sout East Asia lovers!
Are you looking for low-cost traffic sources and access to the best performing offers in the area?
Here we are: • 30$ minimum deposit
• complete support, assistance in building landing pages and creatives
• fraud-free, only real traffic
• CPC starting from 0.02$ CPM from 0.15$
• transparent statistics and tracking tokens available
• whitelists and blacklists available, audience, geo and time targeting
• daily budget limit •
over 1 000 000 000 visitors and 900 million impressions per month.
average CTR - 0.30%
Top converting offers: Nutra/Finance/E-commerce/Travel
For more info please contact any of our sales managers on Linked in or access my skype: andrei_adnow

Register and add #AV86 to your contact details and get 10% traffic bonus for payments over 500 $ in May.

For more details contact us on skype at:
a.semeano

CD8_A22050712_AE3_E6_A19289_F0433267_D8_BC74_CF9_E6935_EB.jpg

Hello, dear partner!
This is Jason Trung, Head of media seller team. I wanted to ask how you’re doing and check if there’s something I could help you with related to AdNow platform.
So, if it turns out you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Also, I have great news for you this week. AdNow presents you an extra 7% additional bonus to your balance. All you have to do is top up your balance from 1000$. Then send me in email the screenshot of the successful payment with a promo code “Adbonus17” in the title of the letter. Right after that you’ll get a 7% additional bonus to your account. Offer is valid until this Friday (02/06/2017 23:59 UTC+3).
As well, I wanted to remind you that we present Native Advertisement format which provides adverts several times higher conversion rates and much more relevant traffic compared to conventional advertisement platforms.

Please reply to this e-mail - jason.t[a]adv.adnow.com if you need any assistance!

Also you can ask me anything in skype, my skype ID - phamtrung_adnow

No Skype support, no email support. So think 100 times before depositing any money as a advertiser. Very bad experience. Thanks god i deposited only 30$ and i lost my 30$.

H
No Skype support, no email support. So think 100 times before depositing any money as a advertiser. Very bad experience. Thanks god i deposited only 30$ and i lost my 30$.
Hi! we are really sorry for this issue!
Please tell me your email in our system, we will check and see what happened!

1.jpg

Dear Adnow Advertiser,

We’d like to thank you for being with us and happy to see you maintaining great results as an Adnow advertiser, as a sign of appreciation we introduce Spring Promo Bonus* for your next account top up.

So, don’t miss a chance to gain up to 10% extra on your next balance charge!

If you're thinking about to make your first payment we would like to thank you for choosing us!

As we believe you haven’t yet experienced opportunities Adnow offers for the advertisers make it more beneficial for you we’ve introduced Spring Promo Bonus* for your first account top up.

Become an Advertiser and gain up to 9% extra when you charge your balance!

Please contact your personal manager for more info or via email (a.semeano@adv.adnow.com ) or Skype ( asemeano )​

*Promo is valid until Mar 31, 11:59 pm

When Forbes journalist is asking for an interview about the company and your expert opinion there’s no doubt it’s a sign of a good job and importance of what you’re doing.

We’d like to share with you this informative article about Native Advertising and our CEO’s vision of it. Read it on Forbes official website!

forbes[dot]com/sites/steveolenski/2017/02/16/4-ways-brands-should-use-native-advertising-in-2017/#3cdb9dd1c4c1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back