The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official AdNow [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, finally I got my campaign approved (it's my very first native campaign), but support is awful. I can't reach my manager in three days (he added me on Skype), can't get an answer from support in three days and it drives me nuts. I even pm'd TS, but (surprise) no answer in two days. I had to google tracking tokens because it's not in the FAQ. I managed to find documentation website (adnow.readme/docs) and my interface just doesn't match to what I see in the documentation. For example, I don't have interest, city and other targetings where they appear in the documentation.
For now, it seems more like a waste of money, but I don't lose hope so may be I could get a reply from a rep. Otherwise, I'll have to check out other native networks.

Last edited:
So I received no help from my manager, support team or forum rep.
I spent about $60 and got only 1 lead. I also tested Revcontent, same geo, same offer, same budget and already have 17 leads, so I guess Adnow's traffic quality is very, I mean, VERY poor. I checked websites Adnow's traffic is coming from and they're full of .xyz sh*tty sites. Also if you're looking for decent targeting options, Adnow is not for you, you can target only by country and device. No interest and other important targetings any solid network provides to its advertisers.
Technical side is bad too. For example, when you delete campaign, you will still spend money on it unless you stop creative unit. You have to restore the campaign and stop creative manually. So effin' stupid, guys from Adnow should read some books on software development's best practices before releasing a product.
I don't recommend this network to anyone, it's better to use some big names in native advertising like Revcontent, Adblade, Taboola and Outbrain.

Last edited:
^^ thanks for the review :rolleyes:
Do you know about the NPS system? The Net Promoter Score What Is Net Promoter?

This is a prime example on the opposite negative -- The Net Detractor Score. A 0-2 NPS has 6 times the algorithmic weight of a positive 8-10 NPS. Simplified: When people say you suck people remember that ...
2cents.png

What's really sad is that topic starter doesn't show up to clear the things, so I guess that's how Adnow treats its users.

I checked websites Adnow's traffic is coming from and they're full of .xyz sh*tty sites. Also if you're looking for decent targeting options, Adnow is not for you, you can target only by country and device. No interest and other important targetings any solid network provides to its advertisers.
You can only make the campaign and block the bad placements? No possibility to start a whitelist camaign? I presume from your writing that you can see the sites names, it's not a blind network with webistes IDs.

You can only make the campaign and block the bad placements? No possibility to start a whitelist camaign? I presume from your writing that you can see the sites names, it's not a blind network with webistes IDs.
You can start with WL already loaded. And no, you can see only widgets ids, but if you use some spy tools or are able to analyze deeply clicks' refferers, you can track actual websites.

Gosh, finally I got my campaign approved (it's my very first native campaign), but support is awful. I can't reach my manager in three days (he added me on Skype), can't get an answer from support in three days and it drives me nuts. I even pm'd TS, but (surprise) no answer in two days. I had to google tracking tokens because it's not in the FAQ. I managed to find documentation website (adnow.readme/docs) and my interface just doesn't match to what I see in the documentation. For example, I don't have interest, city and other targetings where they appear in the documentation.
For now, it seems more like a waste of money, but I don't lose hope so may be I could get a reply from a rep. Otherwise, I'll have to check out other native networks.

did you receive any success

Of course, no. I stopped using this network after what I described in this topic. I don't recommend this network to anyone. You better try Revcontent or something similar, not this shitty network.

thanks alot for your feedback. i an using a spy tool and i checked that some affiliates are driving consistent traffic (6k to 10k clicks/month) thru "ADNOW" for affiliates offers of T2 and T3 countries since 6 to 12 months. This spy tool gives me widget ids for adnow also. This made me think to test it with few hundred bucks.

I've started testing adnow native.
Looks like they removed the "audience interests" feature.
In their docs they have it.
Without spying, this is like fishing in muddy waters.
Tokens dosn't work either. And there is no description for the blacklist / whitlelist feature. What can i blacklist exactly? widget id, publisher id ...?

I already regretted it. :D

I've started testing adnow native.
Looks like they removed the "audience interests" feature.
In their docs they have it.
Without spying, this is like fishing in muddy waters.
Tokens dosn't work either. And there is no description for the blacklist / whitlelist feature. What can i blacklist exactly? widget id, publisher id ...?

I already regretted it. :D

Hi

I also ran some campaigns with adnow and not much happy about my decision. Can you please confirm what do you mean by widget id , publisher id since token {SRC_ID} gives publisher id only. Do you know any other token for widget id.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I also ran some campaigns with adnow and not much happy about my decision. Can you please confirm what do you mean by widget id , publisher id since token {SRC_ID} gives publisher id only. Do you know any other token for widget id.

Thanks in advance

They had tokens for widget id, pub id in the past, they removed that.

Do you know any other token for widget id.

They dont have that atm

I have contacted them, why they don't have a "audience interest" selection anymore.
This is their reply.
"Thanks for reaching out.
That option is no longer available as the audience is now selected by our moderators while checking your content.
All the campaigns are now verified and redirected by them so they will rotate only on websites with content similar to yours."

Looks like advertisers have selected wrong or abused that feature in the past, now they take it in their own hands.

@Reinstecker

thanks for your reply i checked thru a spy tool adnow have some pretty high traffic publishers in many T2 geos. I collected a long list of these publishers (website domain names and widget ids) for multiple Geos thur spy tool but when i created white list with these widget ids i was not receiving any traffic even bidding at highest CPC.

After contacting Adnow and using clickmagick it appears that we can only create white/black list based on "Publisher id / {SRC_ID}". Widget ids provided by my spytool are use less.

If any one using @AdPlexity could confirm what kind of ids @AdPlexity provide widget id like "62341" or publisher ids like "320C155508836A65".

Adnow confirmed that that white list can be made with Publisher Id only which looks like "320C155508836A65" and one can only obtain these ids after running campaigns and using tracking tool with token "SRC_ID".

@Syed A1
I've checked with adplexity native. You are right, advertisers running mostly T2 countries
Screenshot_13.png

Adplexity provide widget id, i can see the publishers domain name but not the id of it.
Here details from a random ad i've have choose
Screenshot_14.jpg
Adnow confirmed that that white list can be made with Publisher Id only
Which makes the spytools pretty much useless.

Reinstecker

Thanks again for your detail reply. If spy tool is not providing proper id for white listing i believe 50% its use less.

If anyone interested in running natives with Adnow one need to spent few hundred bucks to run campaigns and collect "Publisher id {SRC_ID}" also the domain name of this id so you can check the stats of specific domain since this domain / publisher id could belong to arbitrage site.

I run a campaign in romania to check how tracking tokens are working. I receive data in "clickmagick" very quickly but only like 30% of clicks were showing referrer [domain name].As seen in below screenshot. I am receiving publishers id but its not what i exactly want.

It looks like i need to spend 100-200 dollars to find specific Publisher ids where i want to run campaign. Since my spy toll showed few advertisers are running offers at these specific domains for long time. As seen in 2nd screen shot.

upload_2018-7-16_23-39-32.png

upload_2018-7-17_0-49-57.png

I run a campaign in romania
Yesterday i saw a advertiser website that promoting only in romania. This site is running 800 adnow and mgid ads. Overall site traffic is 1.9/m monthly. I guess they making good money from Romania.:D
If you can speak romanian, this is a sweet spot for you ;)

Reinstecker

Refer to the following url and tokens used is there a way to detect what are the tokens used in this URL. I know its a weird stuff to ask. I know few things about this url since i copied it from a website having @Adnow native ads

1) it is taken from @Adnow ad placement.

2) All bold query strings (f.e. subacc*=***) are @Adcombo internal tracking strings.

Question

What i cant understand is how query string "&subacc4" is generating "307170" since this is widget id (as seen in attachment) and @Adnow doesn't provide any widget id token?

They have token {SRC_ID} to track publisher id (= unique id for website where ad is placed) and this id look like "82EE990DEDAA50A1". Some publishers have more than one widget ids.

URL Break Down

snespop "dot" info/?target=-7EA5QCQIAAAOuAQPwGwAFEQkKEQEKAAE&al=15261&ap=20732

&subacc=TE

&subacc2=TE_Romeo1

&s_trk=Cgil7YngYIu7eBD_go2UAxjw8LjaBQ**

&subid2=U0NCLTEwNy1zc3AtY2Q5OGI2OWUtNDBlOC04NmJlLWVkNzAtMTUzMTg1MjkwNy1qanExbzg1MS0xcmIzOjA6MzA3MTcwOjA6MjA*

&subacc4=307170

&uactdata=eyJtb3VzZU92ZXJDb3VudCI6NywibW91c2VNb3ZlQ291bnQiOjM5LCJtb3VzZUVudGVyQ291bnQiOjcsInRvdWNoU3RhcnRDb3VudCI6MCwidG91Y2hNb3ZlQ291bnQiOjAsInRvdWNoRW5kQ291bnQiOjB9&

upload_2018-7-18_1-18-33.png

Reinstecker

Refer to the following url and tokens used is there a way to detect what are the tokens used in this URL. I know its a weird stuff to ask. I know few things about this url since i copied it from a website having @Adnow native ads

1) it is taken from @Adnow ad placement.

2) All bold query strings (f.e. subacc*=***) are @Adcombo internal tracking strings.

Question

What i cant understand is how query string "&subacc4" is generating "307170" since this is widget id (as seen in attachment) and @Adnow doesn't provide any widget id token?

They have token {SRC_ID} to track publisher id (= unique id for website where ad is placed) and this id look like "82EE990DEDAA50A1". Some publishers have more than one widget ids.

URL Break Down

snespop "dot" info/?target=-7EA5QCQIAAAOuAQPwGwAFEQkKEQEKAAE&al=15261&ap=20732

&subacc=TE

&subacc2=TE_Romeo1

&s_trk=Cgil7YngYIu7eBD_go2UAxjw8LjaBQ**

&subid2=U0NCLTEwNy1zc3AtY2Q5OGI2OWUtNDBlOC04NmJlLWVkNzAtMTUzMTg1MjkwNy1qanExbzg1MS0xcmIzOjA6MzA3MTcwOjA6MjA*

&subacc4=307170

&uactdata=eyJtb3VzZU92ZXJDb3VudCI6NywibW91c2VNb3ZlQ291bnQiOjM5LCJtb3VzZUVudGVyQ291bnQiOjcsInRvdWNoU3RhcnRDb3VudCI6MCwidG91Y2hNb3ZlQ291bnQiOjAsInRvdWNoRW5kQ291bnQiOjB9&

View attachment 12644

Interesting, what is your placeholder for &subacc4?
I never had this, i'm using prelanders.:D
You direct linking without a prelander?

I have a skype meeting tomorrow with my AM . I will ask her all that stuff.

As long as we cant detect pub ids from other campaigns or the ability to whitelist widget ids, it will be hard without burning money.

I think, the reason why they dont provide white listing widget id's is that it's easy to collect and they dont want cost free optimized campaigns from beginning. They want advertisers burn money first to find out converting publisher id's for their own to whitelist them later. Widget whitelisting would also have the effect that many advertisers would focus on certain widget ids, cpc for these would rise and other publishers wouldnt earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back