The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adnow tracking with Voluume

Khero

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to track campaign on Adnow? They only have three tokens:
Campaign ID {CAMP_ID},Creative ID {CR_ID},Domain source ID{SRC_ID}.

No click ID!!

How is it going to track conversions then?

Many thanks!

Adnow is listed in our Resources section but only for another minute or two, as I will be deleting it. If the rep was still active, he could help answer to this but he hasn't been around since December 2018.

@Khero , have you tried contacting Adnow's customer support? From their contact page:

Give us a call:
+44 20 386 858 75

Adress:
ADNOW LLP, Unit 1 Roding House,
2 Cambridge Road,
BARKING, IG11 8NL, GB.​

From their FAQ page, doesn't look like you have many options:

Help for advertisers

What are your targeting capabilities?
Adnow.com has the following targeting capabilities: - Geo-targeting by country - Desktop and Mobile targeting

You don't really need a click id tbh, you're supposed to use a tracker and put your campaign/creative/source tokens in there. You'll get a click id from your tracker, you have to send this click id to the offer URL and setup this click id in your affiliate network's postback. Hope I'm making sense.

How is it going to track conversions then?
Click ID from an ad network is required only if you want to see the conversions in your advertising network's dashboard/reports and that is not possible in this case. You'll still be able to see the conversions in your tracker though ;)

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for the guidance. I have sent them an email. I just got confused because other traffic sources do have a click id. Maybe Aditya is right, maybe not all of them need it. I will figure this out shortly once my campaign running.

Thank you guys!

By the way guys, it seems to be decent. Good interface and super-fast review process. Hope traffic is as good!

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for the guidance. I have sent them an email. I just got confused because other traffic sources do have a click id. Maybe Aditya is right, maybe not all of them need it. I will figure this out shortly once my campaign running.

Thank you guys!

I've never worked with Adnow but I do know that in ZeroPark, you have to have the clickID tocken in your inserted tracker link.

MI
Back