The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Adnium

Official Adnium

Are you going to fix FAQ section of your website, already?
Every topic that I click on, leads to an issue reporting form.
I was looking for financial info as do you accept PayPal payment and what is the minimum deposit?

Hello Alessandri,

I checked the FAQ section myself and it appears to be working fine on my end. If you click on the 'articles' under GrandSlamMeda/Adnium, you will be taken to the FAQ categories.

I can certainly answer that question for you however, Adnium support Paxum, CC, Payoneer, and bank-wire for the moment. The minimum deposit for testing is $50.

Have a great start to your week,

If you buy PL traffic on CPM rates, hit me up @ dayna@adnium.com or daynagsmi on Skype. We have dating traffic, members area, from PL and plenty of volume!

If you haven't registered with Adnium, so can do so HERE. Fixed rate opportunities also available.

Adnium is pleased to offer Desktop 300x250 traffic via Kink.com Members Area!

kink-20171115.png

You can whitelist for the source HERE

Top GEOs include: US 42%, CN 10%, DE 8%, UK 7%, CA 3%

Hello,

Quality desktop, display traffic from AffairAlert Network is available in Adnium today.

This Members Area Dating Platform converts very well for Nutra/Pill offers, so put it to work for you with a WHITELIST. GEOs: US 82%, CA 9%, UK 6%.

No Dating, Cams, or Hardcore.

AffairAlert-01_iytejc.png

Happy New Year Affiliate Fix!

Hope everyone is doing well and you're ready for 2018. GSM will be at the Adult Show in Vegas this month (Internext), January 20-23 (but not ASW unfortunately). If you're looking to get together, shoot us a line at sales@grandslammedia.com.

Best Regards,

Tbyoc8nnVyflDVAdZ6dKMJgnjfVp3s-BLZxXJcMPJuDTW78RqVde0N9dHer1AdJOjdwq3NYbpZUJDwIfSaUJT7NKcUm5JNZ1jubvnqSSdtlZ9ofEVj1p4YpT2CvjL26JkJHUiRvn_DLp7VvvJPvImT2EHxSVt9oev08NNhw=s0-d-e1-ft

Adnium - Mobile Banner Whitelist LINK (contact support@ for pop-under permissions)

ja9377j9Cfb1K9wEvjl_04zClyNGi5ncezZL1HfX-7j3PNNy43Og-pwO-eOGmcc2qX91rw7uoeyBiRAPgOYc8RL0Nom7aE7kzjD5IZSPGHafH2ruAc38j4AnK9VB2pQ49oSAHYTFPXYdVeZSm9sJWxSKVn6RaGQo8ONCY_k=s0-d-e1-ft

Adnium - Desktop Whitelist LINK (no dating, no cams)

MLCVD1ooDxpY3K9L_HzaX0Xcw0I5O8-v21VO6yEW6DlYWvbf3kFtr62lJ55K4frTsLfogl4eYhxe0DWvkTuUf5TW_8ksUjvg9x4fNofUsvcrhR4chYce_vIGg-F-sRyEvdMqJiG_-2XdNffkLGhKEY1xX10-MiBROTkcSr0=s0-d-e1-ft

Desktop and Mobile Banners. Contact sales@grandslammedia.com

5_ztOoxOtx33SOVlbb7lHCSRz_kmHHTNunZpC7aYNGogTTSgnPX4DYVw-1-fxXG638KLrJ2ep6oz1ZamUo5wj7IJkSea_OBV9JMNsVudv3CY6aL7GOdCS0483a5pZ7Oj7UfuyxtGVXKQax_nm20PXsFTnOx8KO3_k7Om3m8=s0-d-e1-ft

Email Clicks. Contact sales@grandslammedia.com

milfs-affair-20180207.png

Adnium continues to deliver highly-converting traffic from premium sources, and we’re pleased to announce that Members Area Pop-Unders via milfsaffair.com network are now available for bidding! This traffic offer is exclusive to Adnium so get after it! If you’re interested in a rotation on fixed-terms, contact your GSM/Adnium representative today or sales@grandslammedia.com and let’s make a deal.

If you're looking for Members Area pop-under traffic via online Dating platforms, contact us today to talk about inventory available!

We've got MA pops in DACH, the Nordics, as well as English speaking GEOs. Dating offers are permitted.

Have a great day,

xcash-20180222.png

NEW members area pop-unders via Adnium!
Featured GEOs: IT, ES, FR
Whitelist, and test them today: HERE
**Update adzone to MA Desktop Pops for Desktop traffic**

Not registered? Sign-up HERE

milfs-affair-20180207.png

Adnium continues to deliver highly-converting traffic from premium sources, and we’re pleased to announce that Members Area Pop-Unders via milfsaffair.com network are now available for bidding! This traffic offer is exclusive to Adnium so get after it! If you’re interested in a rotation on fixed-terms, contact your GSM/Adnium representative today or sales@grandslammedia.com and let’s make a deal.

Hey Guys,

Just a quick update that available traffic for bidding has doubled on this placement! Contact sales@grandslammedia.com or daynagsmi on Skype with any inquiries.

Just a heads-up that banner traffic from Dating Partner is up and running in Adnium!

Mobile 300x100, Mobile 300x250, and one Desktop 300x250 zone permit dating offers to run. Three Desktop 300x250s are reserved for non-dating offers only.

Top GEOs include SE, US, NO, UK, DK, FI, PL, AU.

Add daynagsmi on Skype for a whitelist today.

banners
Back