The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
AdCombo

Official AdCombo

8670358340.jpg

AdCombo has more and more new publishers every day. We appreciate this interest in our network and therefore decided to make a very simple way of learning our system. Right now, we are launching a new project! It will be a video series about our admin panel, user interface and how you should use them.

First five videos are already on our channel! We talked about signing up and how managers activate your account, using our dashboard correctly, how to search the right offer and get all the information from its page, what you can find in News and Blog and how to use tickets in our network. Check it out:
AdCombo user guide - YouTube

We hope that we will make your work with AdCombo much easier!

1712129179.jpg

Guys!
We already announced our Secret Affiliate party that will be held during the AWA2017 Conference in Bangkok. And since the tickets to the party are strictly limited, we inform you that only 20 tickets left!
Don't hesitate, hurry up and get your own ticket! Here's what you have to do:
1. Click the "going" button on the event facebook group.
2. Then drop your application here.
3. Visit AdCombo booth B39 during AWA event to get your pass to the party and that's it!

If you have any questions about the event, contact your affiliate manager. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

9388178593.jpg

Hey, guys!
Weekend is coming and it’s time to announce the next AdCombo Academy video!
Today we are going to talk about how to set up tracking for affiliate campaigns right. Needless to say, it is one of the most important things. From this video you will learn the basics of affiliate tracking and how to set up tracking with different affiliate solutions. Moreover, we will show you how to create your own internal tracking system!
Check this video on our YouTube channel
Don't forget to subscribe to our channel to get more and more useful information from AdCombo and Zac Johnson!
Hope that today’s video was useful. Next one will be out in a week. You will learn how to create an affiliate niche site. Good luck out there and high conversion rates to you all!

Hello Adcombo, I've been looking forward to working with you but I have some questions to ask.

I have been studying affiliate marketing for about a year now and I have finally decided to be an affiliate marketer. I cam accross your affiliate network and liked it because it suits my needs. I have about 5 Active facebook groups with over 200000 members (each) related to the adult/dating niche and I saw an offer on offervault that suits my traffic type.

I would like a fast approval when I apply to your network.

Concerning your payment terms, so I need to fulfil some demands before receiving my first payout?

what is your approval rate like?

Do you have any tips on fast approval?

6795134160.jpg

Hello, friends!

December 6-7 AdCombo Team is going to take part in Affiliate World Conferences (AWA) held in Bangkok, Thailand.
Affiliate World Asia is one of the most important events. There will be a lot of interesting speakers talking about the hottest news and trends in Affiliate Marketing and exhibitors making new business connections and generating ideas. Our team is looking forward to coming there and, of course, we will be happy to meet those of you who are also going to visit Bangkok!
We will be located at the booth 39. Our affiliates will wait for you there and glad to see everyone of you. We've got some surprises ;)

Also, we guess, the most part of you knows our affiliate superstar - Ella Mak :) She will be there as well and if you want to talk with her, here is a link for you.

See you all there!

Last edited:
Hello Adcombo, I've been looking forward to working with you but I have some questions to ask.

I have been studying affiliate marketing for about a year now and I have finally decided to be an affiliate marketer. I cam accross your affiliate network and liked it because it suits my needs. I have about 5 Active facebook groups with over 200000 members (each) related to the adult/dating niche and I saw an offer on offervault that suits my traffic type.

I would like a fast approval when I apply to your network.

Concerning your payment terms, so I need to fulfil some demands before receiving my first payout?

what is your approval rate like?

Do you have any tips on fast approval?

Hey, that’s great! You are more than welcomed to join us.
Not long time ago we wrote an article on how to get excepted at affiliate network. You may find it useful. But since you have a quite impressive traffic source I think you won’t have trouble with getting excepted.

Anyway, better write straight to our AM – all relevant contacts you can find here. Just fill in form and our managers will get in touch with you ASAP.

If you are talking about approval rate for offers, it depends on what offer you are promoting.

Yours,
AdCombo

044704.png

Dear friends!

As you all know, AdCombo makes a secret party for its affiliates. It will be held during the Affiliate World Asia 2017 conference in Bangkok, Thailand. And we will be extremely happy to meet you all there!
But since it is a secret party, you have to send us a request and get an approval to come. To make this process easier for you, we made a site where you can get all the information you need!
Check it out here.

Join us in Bangkok and conquer the world with AdCombo!

Last edited:
162605.jpg

Remember how we announced that AdCombo is making a big secret party for our affiliates? Just letting you know that it was one of the best parties we have ever made!

We brought more than 300 people including the most interesting participants of the AWA2017 conference there and had lots of fun. We can say with confidence, it was a once-in-a-lifetime event!
And, of course, the main part of the party - we have announced drum roll AdCombo's big annual contest - Mining Rush!
We've told about all the details, prizes and rules, also we formally confirmed that the contest is tied up in cryptocurrency. So, the affiliates who were there have an advantage ;)

But you still have a chance to take part in the contest. Stay with us and watch for updates ;)

Last edited:
070125.jpeg

Hello, friends!

Another Friday - another AdCombo Academy episode is coming!

This time you will learn how to create an affiliate niche site. We guess everyone knows that creating a good site is an integral part of affiliate marketing. We will tell you how to select the right offer for a content site and what type of content you should better create. Also, we will open some secrets of ranking and promoting your niche site ;)

You can check this episode on our YouTube channel.

You can find all the previous videos here as well!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel so you won't miss new videos from AdCombo and Zac Johnson!

Hope that today’s video was helpful for you. Next one will be out in a week. We will talk about methods to ranking a site in Google. Good luck out there, guys!

Last edited:
3J4qkO.jpg

Facebook Pixel
How to optimize a site and increase conversion rates with Facebook? One of the best ways is Facebook Pixel. It is an analytics tool that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads - people who have already taken some kind of action on your website. Using this tool, you can lower the cost of every lead by 2-3 times!

It works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with your website and your Facebook ads.

What benefits does it have?

Create lookalike audiences
Facebook can use its targeting data to help you create a lookalike audience of people who have similar likes, interests, and demographics to people who are already interacting with your website. Thus, Pixel expands your target audience.

Remarket
Pixel tracking data gives you an opportunity to show targeted ads to people who have already visited your site. You have lots of options here - for example, you can show people your ad for the exact product that they have already added to a shopping cart or to a wishlist on your website.
That is why you’d better create a Facebook Pixel now, even if you’re not using Facebook ads yet - it will analyze your audience and optimize your ads from the very beginning of advertising.

Run effective ads
You can make your ads more effective with a Facebook Pixel by improving the quality of the ads you run and by improving the targeting of the people who see them.

Why do I need standard events?

Facebook Pixel has 9 standard events which make your work with it much easier. Each standard Facebook event has its own code - you can simply copy and paste it. These events are:

View content: someone lands on a page on your website.
Search: someone uses the search function to look for something on your site.
Add to cart: someone adds a product to their shopping cart on your site.
Add to wishlist: someone adds a product to a wishlist on your site.
Initiate checkout: someone starts the checkout process to buy something from your site.
Add payment info: someone enters their payment information in the purchase process on your website.
Make purchase: someone completes a purchase on your website.
Lead: someone signs up for a trial or otherwise identifies themselves as a lead on your site.
Complete registration: someone completes a registration form on your site, such as for a subscription product.

How to create a Facebook Pixel?

The process of creating a pixel is pretty simple.

1. Go to your “Pixels” tab in Ads Manager

YMvq15.jpg

2. Click “Create a Pixel”

mKJpxC.png

3. After that click on "Create a pixel", enter a name and click on "Create a pixel" again

e23HBb.png

That's it - you created Facebook Pixel. After that, Facebook will ask you to install the Pixel or send it by mail. To install the Pixel, click on "Install Code" and copy it to the clipboard.

How add it to your website in AdCombo?

1. Click Copy and Paste the Code

SUlpIh.png

2. Go to AdCombo admin panel and that choose an appropriate offer. Then check “Postbacks and Pixels”

yB1O5d.png

3. Then paste your Pixel code in “Pixel Code” or “Retarget Code” field. Note that if you paste your code in “Pixel Code”, it will collect information only about users who already ordered something. And if you paste in “Retarget Code” then it will collect info about all the people on the chosen page.

Hl1MTO.png

4. Before you start, you should confirm that your Facebook Pixel working properly. The easiest way is to download Facebook Pixel Helper extension for Google Chrome. And then just visit the page where you have installed the Facebook pixel. If the extension finds the pixel, the </> icon will turn blue, and a popup will indicate how many pixels are found on the page. The popup also tells if your pixel is working properly. If not, it provides error information so you can make corrections.

GK0qZD.png

We hope that this article was really helpful. If you still have questions, contact your affiliate manager - he will be glad to help you!

That’s it for today. Good luck out there and high conversion rates to you all!

g4g2kR.jpg

Hey there, everyone!

Another weekend is coming and it means it's time for the new episode of AdCombo Academy!
Today we will talk about 7 methods to ranking a site in google. You will learn why and how websites rank in Google and what benefits of relying on Google traffic and SEO exist. Moreover, we will talk about 7 working methods to rank your site in Google ;)
You can check this episode on our YouTube channel (you can find all the previous videos here as well).
And don't forget to subscribe to our channel - new videos from AdCombo and Zac Johnson come out every week!
Hope that today’s video was useful for you. Next one will be out in a week. We will talk about using Google Adwords and creating an ad campaign.

Good luck out there, guys!

0641352196.png
Hey there!
While everybody is complaining about the FB injustice, we did best and stormed Scandinavia. AdCombo has launched cool five products targeted to three countries this season: Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.
Continue reading...

Last edited:
61lQin.jpg

Dear friends!
The weekend is almost there and it's time for the new episode of AdCombo Academy!
So, this time we are going to talk about using Google Adwords to create an ad campaign. You will learn why you should focus on Google as a paid traffic source and how to create your first Google Adwords campaign. Moreover, we will be recovering Google Adwords recap and key takeaways.
You can watch this (and all the previous ones) episode on our YouTube channel.
And don't forget to subscribe to our channel - we publish new videos from AdCombo and Zac Johnson every week!
Hope that today’s video was really helpful for you. Next one will be out in a week. We will talk about using Facebook Ads and Affiliate Marketing. Good luck out there, guys!

New episodes of User Guide project!

As you remember, we have launched a new project a month ago - User Guide. It tells about our admin panel, user interface and how you should use them right. If you watched the first five videos, you already know about signing up and how managers activate your account, using our dashboard correctly, how to search the right offer and get all the information from its page, what you can find in News and Blog and how to use tickets in our network. And now we are glad to inform you that two more episodes released. It is about our settings and payouts.

Want to know more? Check it out on our YouTube channel!

cCqlTt.jpg

ADCOMBO IS A SILVER SPONSOR AT AFFILIATE SUMMIT WEST 2018

Hey, friends!

Today we have good news for you - from 7th till 9th of January AdCombo Team is attending Affiliate Summit West that will be held in Las Vegas, USA.
The importance of this event goes without saying. As it isn’t our first time at Affiliate Summit West, we know what we are talking about. You will meet experienced attendees and professional speakers talking about only relevant topics there. Many famous digital marketing experts, numerous engaging discussions about the latest changes in the sphere and the newest technologies are waiting for guests. So, the dimension of this event cannot be overestimated ;)
AdCombo Team will take the booths #202 and #204, Meet market A15. Hope to see you there, friends, to share the most actual information, the highest emotions and, of course, the good mood!

If you would like to set up a meeting with us, please, don’t hesitate to contact our helpful colleagues:

For affiliates: Ella, Maria and Jane (Affiliate Department).
Ella
Maria
Jane

For advertisers: Daniel and Alex (Business Development Department)
Daniel
Alex

See you soon in Vegas!

MI
Back