The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review AdBuddy - How to create high converting ads with zero experience

Saitama

affiliate
if you are looking for a marketing tool that can do all the work from creating professional FB ads to running it to grab attention and sales. You will like my AdBuddy Review.

What Benefits Can AdBuddy Bring You?

Firstly, it solves my worry about conversion growth. Luckily, there is a collection of templates built by 6-figure advertisers from various resources. All of them are colorful and attractive, so I get attention from the first time of using.

Secondly, there is a training course that experts tell me how to do, what to do to convert better. They also show me the mistakes we should avoid. I find here everything needed to create effective ads. Surprisingly, I can run my ads through the checker to manage whether my ads is good or not.

The Way We Use It?

The process of working is so simple and easy. It even does not require any design skills or knowledge about creating Ads. I use it with zero skills, but I find the detailed guideline inside the system. All the steps I have to follow are shown in the training video with the help of the support desk at any time.

Create Ads That ACTUALLY Work In 3 Steps:

Step1: Select Template

AdBuddy was built to convert effortlessly. Select from 100 (currently) drop dead gorgeous and highly effective templates that were built with the help of 6+ figure advertisers and based on data that is proven to work when it comes to FB advertising (and advertising in general)

selecttemplate.png

Step 2: Customize & Custom Tailor
Now you just play with it using our drop dead easy user interface which makes creating custom tailored converting ads effortless. At this point your companion, adbuddy itself will help you create high converting ads by teaching you what will work best for your ad. And he won't let go until you have a profitable ad in your hand!

screenshot.jpg

Step 3: Run Checker & Publish
The last step is all about running the checker which will check if your ad meets the requirements for a FB ad and it doesn't get penalized or it's reach limited due to certain reasons. After the checker approves your ad, you can download it as both PNG or JPG! Or publish it with the *Optional* Instapublisher

checker.png

In the beginning, I select a template from the collection of 100 highly efficient ones. Next, I use the available tools to customize it as I like. Finally, by a click of the button, I can run checker to approve the ads and then publish it with the Optional Insta-publisher. The process seems to be finished, but the result of increasing conversions rapidly makes me surprised.

Watch AdBuddy in action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this work on a Mac?
Yes it does! this tool works like a dream – not just on your Mac, but on your smartphone, your tablet too. That’s because Adbuddy lives in the cloud, all you need to do is connect to a web-browser.

Yes it does! this tool works like a dream – not just on your Mac, but on your smartphone, your tablet too. That’s because Adbuddy lives in the cloud, all you need to do is connect to a web-browser.
Can newbies use this tool to make money?

banners
Back