The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AD network and Affiliate Network

B

brainbomb

Are you searching for AD network or Affiliate Network to promote your website? Lets discuss regarding different AD network and Affiliate Network and their policies.

IMHO the best ad network would be the one with a really wide reach. Google and its content network reaches 80% of all internet users so I'd say Google ads should a be a good first choice for a webmaster who wants to promote their site using ads.

As for promotion via affiliate networks I don't know how it's done.

The other side of the coin [for publishers who want to make money from ads or affiliate commissions]:

Most ad networks, the best of them, have some tough qualification standards. One of the best CPM ad networks accepts only publishers who sites get no less than 500,000 monthly visitors. In any case since ads won't earn someone much money I think the best way to monetize a site is via affiliate networks and IMHO Amazon Associates has the best affiliate program on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right. A new blog owner who is seeking opportunities to monetize his blog will not be accepted in Affiliate Networks like CJ, Linkshare and so on. But I think can be accepted easily by AD Networks even by the top one.

banners
Back