The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Accessibility

temi

affiliate
Accessibility aspects of web design and development is often overlooked, yet it is very important to make our website accessible to disabled users, is there anyone out here who takes the time to make their websites accessible?

Accessibility aspects of web design and development is often overlooked, yet it is very important to make our website accessible to disabled users, is there anyone out here who takes the time to make their websites accessible?

Anything I have personally built from scratch usually complies with BOBBY standards.

Watchfire WebXACT

Very good link!

EDIT: It has to be noted that even with XHTML 1.1, you cannot guarantee accessibility. Accessibility is a totally different kettle of fish entirely! If anything, HTML 4.0 with good accessibility is a lot better.

The link you gave about is excellent, I tested a few pages, it provided good feedback on the pages :)

I am not too well up on this, but I always add alt tags to any pictures that I upload.

Alt tags on images is a good start, at least the image reader can read it to the visually impared