The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About Youtube Mareketing

Hi, you appear to be new here, so welcome!

Have you tried typing YouTube into the search bar at the top right? I know there are some case studies and tutorials that members have made.

Your question is pretty broad. I haven't concentrated on YT myself but I've read lots about it, seems to be different methods, i.e. using to promote downloads or adult offers.

YouTube is a wicked traffic source that I've been getting pretty heavily into over the last year or so but like the guys before said we need a bit more information about exactly what you are trying to do and where you need help.

If you're trying to do 'churn and burn' type videos where you promote CPA offers and stuff like that then there's a few case studies on that type of stuff in the 'case studies' section. However I recommend to people all the time to think about starting up a 'long term' channel with some real value.

For example you can review products, create guides and do all sorts of funky stuff and build a real brand on YouTube whilst making a killing promoting all sorts of stuff. If any Dojo members are interested I have a thread that goes a bit more in depth into my YouTube strategy that you can check out here.

The first thing you’ll need to do is to identify your audience. Who are you marketing to and why do they need what you have to offer? Find out more about your intended audience and their demographics. Be clear about the message that the video is going to send out. If you’re already doing other forms of marketing, then your video it should complement those efforts. Sadly, this is one of the most forgotten pieces of the puzzle.

Decide what type of video you are going to make. Is it going to be an entertaining video, an informative one, or a mix of the two? Is it going to be a person speaking into the camera, a slideshow with a voice over or a how-to video showing viewers various steps in a tutorial? All of these types of videos can be effective, it simply depends on what you determined in step one.

MI
Back