The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About SOI not conversion

affiliate
I am a newbie,
I tested a dating platform, the conversion mode is SOI,
but I have not been converted after submitting the mailbox.
And verified the mailbox.

did you use the same email as the one you signed up with that network -- maybe they excluded it.
Also, it's possible that it will appear when the stats are updated -- have you waited 12 - 24 hrs?
** you won't get paid a conversion on your own signup too. :eek:
I always test sign-up (unannounced) -- but direct and to my own white labels -- I don't get paid for a SOI/DOI -- I just *own* that customer -- revshare.
so far all is good ;) -- they register in my stats

Last edited:
I am a newbie,
I tested a dating platform, the conversion mode is SOI,
but I have not been converted after submitting the mailbox.
And verified the mailbox.

If you registered on the same IP as you signed up on then it was likely it was flagged as fraud. Also did you sign up with a geo that the offer does not allow? or were you using a VPN (that can be easily detected and would likely not receive a payout).

I own an run a dating network and in most cases affiliates sign up and do a test lead. We see this a lot and better to give the affiliate a heads up that we saw the lead but it wasn't credited as it was clearly from the affiliate registration IP or webprint. :) I hope that helps.

did you use the same email as the one you signed up with that network -- maybe they excluded it.
Also, it's possible that it will appear when the stats are updated -- have you waited 12 - 24 hrs?
** you won't get paid a conversion on your own signup too. :eek:
I always test sign-up (unannounced) -- but direct and to my own white labels -- I don't get paid for a SOI/DOI -- I just *own* that customer -- revshare.
so far all is good ;) -- they register in my stats

I would really recommend PPL a try too. Rev share you will likely only be allocated a % of the subscription revenue but not the cross sell or advertising revenue. Subscription revenue only accounts for 60% if the users lifetime value when it comes to dating. I would recommend comparing EPC on both models. Normally PPL outweighs rev share (certainly in my experience) and it is a much much faster way to get paid.

Thank you, but I have considered the above questions. Soi is not going to do some kind of operation to add money, such as credit card binding, or improve personal information?
If you registered on the same IP as you signed up on then it was likely it was flagged as fraud. Also did you sign up with a geo that the offer does not allow? or were you using a VPN (that can be easily detected and would likely not receive a payout).

I own an run a dating network and in most cases affiliates sign up and do a test lead. We see this a lot and better to give the affiliate a heads up that we saw the lead but it wasn't credited as it was clearly from the affiliate registration IP or webprint. :) I hope that helps.

MI
Back