The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About me

vasawatl

affiliate
Hi Everyone. ( Sorry for my bad english, If you still reading right now may be it too late :p )

It's been a long time since my last attempt to do IM was 8 years ago, While i was 18year old back to that time all people around me always said "Amazon is over you can't do a PPC with amazon and another network is hard to make a money too you came too slow for this business". (I'm living in Thailand so a Huge Problem is language barrier to read and write in english, Some affiliate do not accept people living outside US too.) The joke is last week when i was trying to find some information about IM, I had met some guy in FB, He make a lot of money by IM and he said he was doing it for 6Years and he still in my age!! He starts behind me 2Years and still Success?? It like i got slap in my face who the ..... is saying it dying it's not about Business it about you, In this case it about me not working hard enough and chicken out. But now i have to make a better living so i'm looking around myself and thinking about IM again. This time i will do whatever i have to do to make it work.

We'll see what happens.
And i'm new here would like to make some friend, Feel free to add me.

It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.

Winston Church

banners
Back