The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About Me

GGpro16

affiliate
I am pretty new here. I joined this site more than a year ago but have never been active and have just come back. I have been in active affiliate marketing since 2014 and have had very little success. My main issue has been getting and converting traffic. I've been unable to purchase targeted traffic due to limited funds and so far free traffic has not worked for me. However, I am still here and determined to make a living with online marketing. I don't have much choice anyway since I don't have a job or money to start any other business.

Hiya, @GGpro16 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have been in active affiliate marketing since 2014 and have had very little success.
My main issue has been getting and converting traffic. I've been unable to purchase targeted traffic due to limited funds and so far free traffic has not worked for me.

We've heard similar stories here, you're not alone.

I am still here and determined to make a living with online marketing.

Great first step! If your determination and motivation is strong enough, you'll figure out how to make it work. And we will help you all that we can. :)

Perhaps start at the beginning and get or refresh your foundation:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

I don't have a job or money to start any other business.

To tell you truth, it's best to have a budget for this business, too. Paid traffic is faster and often more targeted, plus you can get high quality tools. However, as I said, you are not the first person in your situation and you do have options. If you don't have money, you'll have to invest time and hard work.

A few low-or-no budget ideas:

- SEO (website or blog)
- social media marketing
- email marketing

There are also some free tools you can take advantage of, (plugins, trackers, landing page creators, etc.) although most won't give you everything you need from them. Still, you don't have to use zero funds as an excuse not to try.

And don't forget....anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. That's what we're here for. :)

Best of luck and enjoy the forums!

hello , welcome to affiliatefix @GGpro16 . Best wishes on the new beginning ...

Whatever may be your intention .. if its not backed with knowledge and guts it will tend to fail. With this in your background.. jump on ... learn on and share on.

Wish you a great success

GGpro16, welcome to AffililateFix, this forum real gem.
You could found there a lot of inspiration stories and tutorials from sharks of affiliate marketing.

Good luck to you!

banners
Back