The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

About link Building!

EdwardKingston

affiliate
This is about how to make a web traffic through Link building

1. you get traffic from people visiting the site linking to you

2. search engines think that the more sites linking to you, the more relevant and authoritative you are. Hence search engines put you higher in the rankings to increase your visibility in Google and to enhance your keyword ranking you must have intelligent link building strategy. When you build links to your site, your site gets indexed by the search engines faster and hence increases your chances of getting a good rank for the keywords.

i hope i give you the proper answer about link building. ;)

I would add that the important metric you're linking is the keywords you're trying to rank. This is known as anchor text and you would want to mix it up a bit with at least 60% as your main keyword.

You should also only build links on quality sites, and links within your own niche usually have more link juice.

I think everyone knows that link building is a valuable tool but its harder than it sounds. I've tried emailing different sites to try and get a link back but haven't had much luck.

Does anyone have any tips for being more successful at this?

yeah, the importance of link building cannot be overstated. Hence, with quality content on our sites, links is sure to flow in!
Thanks for sharing

About linkbuilding:-
Gobal popularity, local/topic specific popularity/, Anchor text, trust rank, link neighborhood, Freshness, Social sharing.

MI
Back