The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything About Google Adwords

I was thinking of running a campaign related to US Accidental Injury, and ran the campaign, the bids for the first page rank , was sky high.
One click was costing me almost 35-55USD with AUTO flexible bid, and it drained the money so fast.
I rechecked my stats, and my position was within 1 to 1.3. I think Google Ad is the costliest advertisement network.

I was thinking of running a campaign related to US Accidental Injury, and ran the campaign, the bids for the first page rank , was sky high.
One click was costing me almost 35-55USD with AUTO flexible bid, and it drained the money so fast.
I rechecked my stats, and my position was within 1 to 1.3. I think Google Ad is the costliest advertisement network.

Yes Google is more costly but also certain niches such as legal are very expensive as well.

Hello Mike , I hope that you're doing great .
I'm basically new to adwords advertising . When i'm on keyword planner , some keywords have a suggested bid of few cents (sometimes 3 cents ) . Does it mean that i'll be able to target those keyword at this price per click ?
I'm also lauching my first info product(clickbank) , would you recommend advertising on adwords or using ppv ( traffic vance/zero park) ?
My budget is $1000 .

Best regards ,
Khalid

Google Adwords despite being a little bit expense is one of the best marketing agency we have today. Once you have created an account with them and had all the plans laid down, you will in deed start enjoying the fruits of your money. They are the people who work day and night just to make sure that all you need is well taken care of.
With professionals in different fields of optimization, google has managed to stay on top of the list of the best adword companies. It is time to let your money do the working.

Hey Mike
I want to know how do u find keywords to test. i know we can usebrand keywords and how do we find general keywords, is there any efficient way.?

IF the offer allows you to use their brand name. Some specify that you can't use their brand or their website address. Check the offer terms before doing that, save chargebacks.
Thanks very much, i will check it.that is why i want to try general keywords. and want to know how to find them.

Thanks very much, i will check it.that is why i want to try general keywords. and want to know how to find them.

There are some keyword tools you can use:

Google AdWords: Keyword Planner
Ultimate Keyword Hunter - Free LSI keywords research tool to create high ranking articles.
http://greedyjoe.com/URLLister/index.php
Spelling Typo Generator ~ Keyword Mispelling Tool

And this interesting, helpful article: 23 Places to Find the Best Keywords In Your Niche (& 29 Screenshots Showing You How to Get Them)

A Google search for keyword tools will bring up a ton of different results for you to explore. For Adwords, I would think that the Adwords kw tool would be a logical place to start.

Happy hunting. :)

MI
Back