Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
Hello Every One
i am asking Cus These In prosper i can't use Muliple Landing pages
I am Wondring if any one has a solution for This issue
CPVLAB Is expensive voluum as well
any solution ??

Hey, @tyoussef I'm using AdsBridge, good TDS and lots of good landings templates.
There are several options:
1)You could create 1 lander with several pages in their editor.
2)You could set specific flow on AdsBridge if you need to use 2 or more landers one by one in your campaign.

And if you work with lots of landings please don't forget to split test them;)

Btw, I'm using Pro plan, but you could start with a free trial to see how it works

i will start with prosper First Cus i don't like adsbradge voluum and cpvlab are easier the use

Hey, @tyoussef I'm using AdsBridge, good TDS and lots of good landings templates.
There are several options:
1)You could create 1 lander with several pages in their editor.
2)You could set specific flow on AdsBridge if you need to use 2 or more landers one by one in your campaign.

And if you work with lots of landings please don't forget to split test them;)

Btw, I'm using Pro plan, but you could start with a free trial to see how it works
tried our tracking software, adxoffers.com , package : 100$ + free 1m click for eachmonth and additional clicks 0.1$/1000 clicks

I'd recommend Thrive. It costs about $99/month and comes with a 30 day free trial.
Did I mention the support is amazing.

Hello Every One
i am asking Cus These In prosper i can't use Muliple Landing pages
I am Wondring if any one has a solution for This issue
CPVLAB Is expensive voluum as well
any solution ??

Hey @tyoussef check out our platform, if you are looking for advanced functionality AdsBridge the one you need. Btw, sign up for free and get 30 days free. Or use Affiliate Fix exclusive discount Discount - AdsBridge 25% OFF Coupon Code. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

banners
Back