Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted about Crypto/CFD/forex affiliate marketing

omer rabinovich

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Monatise
hi guys
we're run for about 3 years financial offers, mostly on media (pops/banners/native/emails/sms)
we have vast experience and we have more than 100 deposits daily
we can help if someone want to enter this niche

thanks
Omer.r
my skype: omer@monatise.com

I used to promote Bitconnect and Coinbase back in the day... In your opinion what is the best crypto affiliate program now?

I used to promote Bitconnect and Coinbase back in the day... In your opinion what is the best crypto affiliate program now?
hi Jon
nice to meet you
you are speaking about Bitcoin trading , im speaking with you about something completely different which is closer to CFD trading...

this is complete something else with much higer ROI

FCA Regulation

While the FCA regulates CFDs, which means that when you trade cryptocurrency CFDs you have the protections offered by the UK’s financial services regulatory framework, these protections will not compensate an individual for any losses from trading.

Under their framework:

Indeed, the regulator stressed that you should only invest if you are an experienced investor with sophisticated knowledge of financial markets and you fully understand the risks associated with CFDs and cryptocurrencies.

And, individuals should be wary if they are contacted out of the blue or pressured to invest quickly with returns sounding too good to be true. If a firm does not appear on the FCA Register of financial services firms, the regulator advised not to trade with them, transfer funds, or provide any banking details.
Cryptocurrency CFD Trading: Consumers Warned Over High 'Investing Risks'

Who are you and are you a registered business?

Financial Conduct Authority

Don't try this is in the USA the CFTC will shut you down in a New York Second and fine you if you are not a registered commodities/securities broker -- in some cases the USDOJ will elect to indict and prosecute you for financial crimes

Last edited:
banners
Back